Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine says electronic info received..............meh, usps. I hope the sword letter opener is worth all the wait I really hope it looks awesome for some reason that's one of the things I want the most.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

!

8673580814_50466a2c97_c.jpg

Got mine from HLJ, awesome fig !

My PAK Raiden should be here today or tomorrow from BBTS. my tracking from UPS says it's out for delivery but no sign of it yet. I really hope it comes today.

Mine shipped with HLJ. Hope it comes this week.

ordered mine last week from there too. Standard International shipping so 1-2 weeks, no idea if it gets a tracking number. I absolutely hate the waiting game!

Unfortunately there's not that much MetalGear merch i want so my pick ups a few and far between. Heres to hoping more (good looking) Solid Snake stuff!!

Got something from Kiva today...

He also comes pre-equipped with a full heal Herb and a green/blue poison heal Herb if he happens to come across and Spiders :lol

I came across this, So happy they are including MGS 1

We're proud to announce that METAL GEAR SOLID: THE LEGACY COLLECTION will be coming to PlayStation 3 this June! This is the premiere way to experience the series with METAL GEAR SOLID 1-4, Peace Walker, VR Missions, and the Ashley Wood digital graphic novels all in one exclusive package.

I'd say for $35, it's a steal considering the high-quality sculpt, generous amount of accessories, good articulation and license.

Saw the review HERE and thought it'd be a good buy!

I came across this, So happy they are including MGS 1

We're proud to announce that METAL GEAR SOLID: THE LEGACY COLLECTION will be coming to PlayStation 3 this June! This is the premiere way to experience the series with METAL GEAR SOLID 1-4, Peace Walker, VR Missions, and the Ashley Wood digital graphic novels all in one exclusive package.

Does it bug anyone else that MGS1 Snake isn't carrying a SOCOM pistol???

Back