Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better yet I wish you could just buy the damn things I want to use them on my 12 inch figures I'm so bored with the normal Caltech stands that come out.

And yes they are they confirmed after raiden they will be included with every single play arts figure

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Better yet I wish you could just buy the damn things I want to use them on my 12 inch figures I'm so bored with the normal Caltech stands that come out.

And yes they are they confirmed after raiden they will be included with every single play arts figure

Do you have a source on that Jason? I'm tired of stealing the Caltech stands off my 1/6 for my MGS line.

Someone else on this forum confirmed it a while back I can't remember who it was I don't have the information on hand

I love how they call those stands Hot Toys knockoffs they make those stands for everybody and hot toys and the like just scribe all their labels on them

Actually the play arts stands are a lot bigger then the Caltech ones but the Play Arts ones can click together I'm not even sure that the new play art stands can click together I don't remember seeing tabs in the picture

Actually the play arts stands are a lot bigger then the Caltech ones but the Play Arts ones can click together I'm not even sure that the new play art stands can click together I don't remember seeing tabs in the picture

Snapping them together would be a great feature especially if you own a mass amount of PAK figures. Off the top of my head, I own 18 PAK figures not including the none PAK line of Play Arts :lol

If you look on my Flickr page in my msgs 4 set you can see snake and raiden in on those stands clicked together I think it looks awesome

Me too man. I would LOVE to have two REXes. One for the MGS 4 mode (battle-damaged with panels removed) and the other for the MGS 1 configuration with the rail gun attachment. Maybe someday... :monkey2

Me too man. I would LOVE to have two REXes. One for the MGS 4 mode (battle-damaged with panels removed) and the other for the MGS 1 configuration with the rail gun attachment. Maybe someday... :monkey2

I think maybe this week I will try to remove the Railgun again, it looks just too awesome with all the armor removed :rock

Sounds good. But, you should get some super glue ready, just in case... :lol

Btw, my REX is FINALLY shipping tomorrow!! :panic:

:duff

About damn time, you'll love it. Hopefully you won't get a crooked jaw and a mouth that won't fully stay closed like mine :slap

I think they put a gap on the jaw for the stupid gay *** lighting (that wasn't even supposed to be on this figure) to show

So how long exactly did it take to get to you from the day you ordered?

Seems to me this has got to be the longest pre-order in Sideshow history...

Back