Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys gave me an idea for a youtube chain when im bored later. im going to watch all the endings to all the mgs games. :horror might even rewatch philanthropy.

MGS2 Snake is a definite i reckon. They will see there hasn't been one done since the mcfarlenes and will capitalise on the popularity.

Like you said, if they are doing liquid then anythings possible really

^I know what you mean. But yeah, in summary:

Big Boss = Good guy
Solid Snake = Pawn that is used by Zero to stop Big Boss

Of course, there are many more layers to both of them, but it essentially boils down to that.

That's kinda the vibe that's going on but when somebody mentions that I'd point out that at least Solid Snake never wanted to be in a war ever. From MGS1, 2 & 4 he just wants to live a normal life. For all I care, he just wants to be Sideshow boards.

BB on the other hand, after the events of Peace Walker, seems to can't help himself. Not that it's bad, but it makes him much less relate-able to me.

Just bought the Feb issue of Hobby Japan, 3A prototype MG Ray :yess:

8469344069_485eedee09_b.jpg

I would hope. But, ThreeA keeps insisting that they only have the rights to do the Outer Haven version of RAY :(.

I'm glad to see new PAK MGS figures, but it worries me that they keep releasing variations of Snake and Raiden.. Even the Solidus and Liquid are tied to snake, it's like Square Enix just don't want to get out of that box.. Hope we'll see Psycho Mantis, Sniper Wolf, and Vulcan Raven eventually..

What? I've never heard that. What a load of crap! Saving costs of doing the tail, eh 3A?

I have no idea what's the reason for this. The talk on the ThreeA forum is basically, "not our fault guyzz, Kojima only approved the tail-less version for us to make!". I mean, did they even ask for his approval of the Marines version, in the first place? :dunno

Otacon was so annoying in MGS2 with his constant crying and his lame "secret" of sleeping with Emma's mom. He was alright in 4 though.

This got me to thinking about something interesting. Otacon, being the huge nerd that he is, got "lucky" more times than Big Boss and Solid Snake put together. He shagged his step-mom (I'm also sure that he did something with EE), and then Naomi in MGS 4. Solid Snake might be "the sh--", but Otacon is the lady's man to which Snake can't even compare :horror

I have no idea what's the reason for this. The talk on the ThreeA forum is basically, "not our fault guyzz, Kojima only approved the tail-less version for us to make!". I mean, did they even ask for his approval of the Marines version, in the first place? :dunno

I seriously did not expect something that stupid to happen, sounds like a joke if anything else. If this is true, it's nothing more than a lame attempt to lower down production costs. Wow, this just made my anticipation for RAY go waay down. :gah:

I can get that there is no Nike logo on Keatons' boots, but what the heck does a frikkin' tail has to with licensing issues? Have you ever wanted a lizard without a tail? :slap

i got charged for my final flex payment on the boss a few days ago. it still hasnt shipped. its still waiting to be shipped. when i look it up snake is in stock and she still says preorder. im confused. did they get a shipment or did they not???? why wouldnt the boss list as in stock? weird.

Just bought the Feb issue of Hobby Japan, 3A prototype MG Ray :yess:

8469344069_485eedee09_b.jpg
Thats hott. But i cant help but feel the lack of tail makes it a not buy piece.

1) It looks better with the tail
2) The tail can be used as a aid to help it stand
3) Because there is no tail its got that thing in the middle of it propping it up ruining the look

I still don't understand why people don't know why there is no tail. 3A has the MGS4 license, RAY had no tail in MGS4.

Back