Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even his face looks based off of Van Damme now that you mention it. I hope that Hot Toys gives us one Solid Snake figure (at least) before they abandon this line. The MGS 1 version of Snake is my favorite.

It's most likely a mistake on BBTS. Not even HLJ has a Revoltech MGS figure for pre-order.

^ mine is held for customs clearance :mad:

Mine has been here since Tuesday but my proxy with a 3AA account bought it for me, which he isn't able to deliver to me until tomorrow.

I'm sure mine is sailing across the great expanse of the Pacific Ocean by now.

I honestly thought after they said it was being shipped by ship to the US that it was going to sink :slap

Alright, I've finally managed to get a friend to take proper pics of my 1/6 MGS repaints. Hope you guys enjoy them! Took days to get them right.

img0277gkn.jpg

img0285if.jpg

img0408sc.jpg

img0409tq.jpg

img0276av.jpg

img0375uf.jpg

img0370su.jpg

img0278y.jpg

img0298pl.jpg

Last edited:
Little bit of experimenting with different suits and bodies.

Idea for this one is to sew two back-halves of the Yamato suit together to create a shirt without any seam on front or back, as well as keeping the neck collar and the elastic at wrists and forearm padding.

Body is HT Chris Reeve ATM.
Vest will be changed out, I have found a nice SOMAV vest like he wore in game that I will use.

attachment.php

Yep !

Hands are from Metal Boss, Boots from HT Platoon, Undersuit from HT Naked Snake Sneaking Suit.

:wave

Back