Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! Here's an update on Raven!

Since the guy's enormous and heavy as heck, I'm going to have to strap him to a base at the bottom AND behind him. As you can see, I gave the diorama base a container look to match the containers in the warehouse where Snake fights with Raven... (gonna be one heck of a weathering job when painting...) Also some more details to the Ammo drum have been added. The Ammo drum will be eventually attached to the Container/base as a support.

Comments and Feedback welcome and appreciated! :)

when i saw that snake inside REX i thought to myself, what were you expecting really, it's a tiny human fig, it's not gonna look like hot toys...

....but doesn't change the fact that it looks like garbage :(

Shalashaska, Revolver Ocelot finally finished.

I made him as close as I could as he appeared in Sons of Liberty

P1060369_zpsde8addc0.jpg

P1060373_zpsed2ecf32.jpg

P1060377_zps62f83b56.jpg

So . . . . does this mean will be getting it this year? Or do we have to Pre-Order Ray in order to receive our Rex?

Good questions :lol. I mentioned a few months ago that ThreeA will include a postcard of REX (with exclusive artwork from Ashley Wood) with the preorder for RAY. The postcard will be beautifully designed in the style of female genitalia that Ashley Wood is known for, and will display the words, ”cumming eventually”. As the ThreeA super mod, Gimbat would say, ”does the retail version of REX come with exclusive boxart? How about a mini Snake figure?” And now a REX postcard that's shaped like a va-jay-jay? Is the answer to all of these questions ”no”? I rest my case...

Three-A-Rex-Old-Snake.jpg
Everyone was right. So not worth the wait. not even a mini metal gear MKII could make it worth it.

For anyone wants to experience a warm welcome to the 3A message boards, go there and complain about the REX delays/Snake pilot and be promptly banned :clap

There's going to be a lot of banning going on in ThreeA. The board is in an uproar right now.

Thanks for the good news :hi5:

Yep. Hopefully the chaos there will finish this company off for good as far as dealing with licenses like MGS.

And boy is this frustrating. Not only is the EX ____, but that means no one will give a ____ about it on the aftermarket so my dreams of getting loadsamoney from selling it have all but vanished. Now I'll be lucky to get six hundred on it.

So i made i video on the subject not realizing that the EX Box is the same as the Normal one with the exception of a lil Snake on the side. Definitely not what i would expect after the emphasis they gave the Exclusive box art.

I'll be happy if I get my money back. It's been so long how much did we pay for it?

490$ I believe.

I got it through a friend with their 3AA account so I believe that was 420$-ish.

At best, I see us getting it in the states around March... with that ugly effin pilot.

490$ I believe.

I got it through a friend with their 3AA account so I believe that was 420$-ish.

At best, I see us getting it in the states around March... with that ugly effin pilot.

Is it too late to file a claim with our credit card companies? :rotfl

Back