Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to when the Sideshow folks get theirs. If I don't like what I hear and see I'll just sell this figure online without opening the box.

I'm just glad that Sideshow has a 30 day return policy. I hope I won't have to use it though.

Doesn't matter....he probably hasn't play mgs4 but he never say the figure looks cheap and is not worth the money even he pays extra for faster shipping ....and the weathering is amazing....

Guys just take a look to this to see if some of your stupid ideas of take away this stuning figure before even have it gets off

https://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=es&client=mv-google&v=l2496AF19EA
Thanks for sharing, a review with comments from a collector who actually have it is always good to have (the more the better).

Alittle harsh on calling it "stupid ideas", alot of people do have good point(s) here. It does look alittle too green (@ least for me), it wobbles (alittle), lights over articulation: not so good. All in all these points will help me rate how good (or bad) the figure is. Especially it's not a traditional 1/6 human figure of a company we usually buy things from.

Thanks for sharing, a review with comments from a collector who actually have it is always good to have (the more the better).

Alittle harsh on calling it "stupid ideas", alot of people do have good point(s) here. It does look alittle too green (@ least for me), it wobbles (alittle), lights over articulation: not so good. All in all these points will help me rate how good (or bad) the figure is. Especially it's not a traditional 1/6 human figure of a company we usually buy things from.

Sorry...i said it in a good way not insulting....

People on 3A forums are honest aswell. Its just the hardcore who defend their MO. Quite a few people bought Rex cause it looks cool and they're a fan of 3A, so that explains that guy (not the **** quality of that video though)

anyway im really hoping what ive heard so far isn't true. All of 3As figures are of fantastic quality, id hate for this licence, especially one they've worked on for so long, to end up being pants!

Just to make it clear im not from 3a forum and i never brought a 3a figure....im just buing rex cuz im a huge metal gear fan..mostly mg 1 which to me along side with mg3 is the best metal gear game.....i know the figure has some diferences with the mg4 version ....but rex has been changed in all the games it has appear so i think there could never ve. a %100 accurate representation of rex....i personally go for the mg1 version which to me is the most iconic of all....with the railgun and all the armor....and i think we can never have the mg4 representation on rex on the same figure that represents the mg1 version of rex mostly for the paint job wich for the mg4 version should have more burned parts etc which would look odd if you want the mg1 version....resuming if we want a %100 representation of mg4 rex they should make a hole new figure ....at least this figure puts it on the middle maybe a %90 accuracy on the mg1 version and a 75% on the mg4....to me that is pretty awesome....

I think they fused both versions perfectly. Nonody complaing about its representation other than some lights.

Its problem is its articulation and possibly the quality but for the later none of us can judge till we get it in our hands

heres the link to the actual youtube review rather than the mobile one XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2496AF19EA

it comes with alot of more detail than i previously thought its just a damn shame about the head movement, that would have made this a perfect figure imo

Well I for one can't wait to get my hands on this figure. It's a beautifully designed mech and faithfully represented by threea. Respect to them for bringing this to us.

After a week I'm strongly considering selling mine. To those that have asked, its predominant color is most definitely green.

I hope most of you guys are happy with it though. I know how badly I wanted it.

Well I for one can't wait to get my hands on this figure. It's a beautifully designed mech and faithfully represented by threea. Respect to them for bringing this to us.

Definitely not 100% faithful, about a half dozen inaccuracies

Definitely not 100% faithful, about a half dozen inaccuracies

Yup. I'm just surprised that there are a handful of people who are in utter denial about this figure (some of you guys would benefit by reading through this thread). The many inaccuracies are pretty striking - and not what you should expect from a premium figure that costs $500.

Yup. I'm just surprised that there are a handful of people who are in utter denial about this figure (some of you guys would benefit by reading through this thread). The many inaccuracies are pretty striking - and not what you should expect from a premium figure that costs $500.

Light piping seems like a slap in the face with the amount of cash this ****ing thing cost.

From the 3aVOX Facebook page:

Ting Sun
Hey, when our MGS Rex ships, do we get a notification by email?
Monday at 3:01pm

3aVOX Hello Ting,

Not likely, as our Bambalandstore shop ain't that complex. However, I'll update the page and blog with the shipping info and you can send an email to [email protected] and ask for a tracking number.

Can't wait for Bambalandstore version to ship!

Best,
Dan

That's common for 3A? How do 3A fans stand it? Paying premium prices for figures and don't even get notification of shipment?

Odd. 3A is so odd. :slap

Last edited:
How can I get the white Raiden (revengence)?

you cant. they havent been created yet.

Metal-Gear-Rising-Play-Arts-Kai-Raiden-02_1348201495.jpg

Correction!:lecture They have been created just no word on distribution or availability yet.

I'm almost thinking they'll make this a con-exclusive just like the PAK Red Ninja

Back