Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics of Rex and Ray

2day11.jpg

2day14.jpg

Is it madness to think that Ray would be a bit cheaper as he's a lot less complicated?

Is it madness to think that Ray would be a bit cheaper as he's a lot less complicated?

I agree, I was thinking the same thing.
Based on the significantly less number of pieces to produce, assemble and paint I would guess it would be considerable less.

Mehdal gheer Rhey looks cool. I just hope it doesn't come out this year though, as I still need to recoup my funds :monkey1. I think a release date for next year or even 2014 would be appropriate.

love the shooting effect the lights create, amazing effort and attention to detail on 3a's part.

Rex isn't hugely tall but it's really bulky. Look at how much space it takes up on that plinth compared to Real Steel Atom in the background there.

From ATOM's height, it looks to me like he'd measure upto between REXs' lower & upper lip. So REX still is pretty dam tall IMO.

And RAY looks to be big as well, i'd have loved it if they had placed them facing each other. So we could see the size of them together

Well we've seen Rex in close proximity to the 16" tall Ambush so Rex seems about that height depending on how the legs are posed. I believe in the photo near Ambush Rex as as low as he could sit.

I'll definitely buy MGR: Revengeance Raiden figure from Kai series.

AmWL8V6CQAAQuAe-noscale.jpg

Can't wait to get a 'decent' Solid Snake. All of our local retailers have the 'Zombie' Solid Snake head (eye bags, dark areas all over the face) :tap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From ATOM's height, it looks to me like he'd measure upto between REXs' lower & upper lip. So REX still is pretty dam tall IMO.

And RAY looks to be big as well, i'd have loved it if they had placed them facing each other. So we could see the size of them together

REX's height is measured from the top of the radome to the ground. So, it's still pretty tall.

Back