Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the newest figure on the thread but i just got it today.

cybordninja.png

they could improve their painting ~ as expected from Play Art.
But overall, IT'S AWESOME :yess: can't wait for Snake (on hand
looks much much better than the pic)

"The End" is still great but recently I noticed that I would like to have him with 'old' hands as well. No bad critic it is just a big contrast as this is the only skin parts you can see, head and hands.

:hi5:

Sharing a Bootleg alert for the Play Arts Kai Cyborg Ninja, source is PTK (PinoyToyKolektors) forum:

Bootleg:
IMG_6446.jpg

- TCKUGAWA instead of TOKUGAWA
- little to no gloss finish on the mask
- white finish
- Box has a serial number, but the Font/lettering is different compared to other PA Kai boxes (Sneaking Suit Naked Snake, Batman), which are all the same font

a1bdebb6.jpg

- grayish/off-white finish
- glossy mask

I don't think that's bootleg though. As that would be a pretty dumb attempt on their part to miss out on that detail, yet they manage to get the rest of the details right.

The Hot toys thread is just depressing. So, let's continue talking about the awesome figure that's already confirmed - Metal Gear REX!

Photos that we've seen already:

phkjoto-m.jpg

22919-Header2.jpg

135-e1330321109103.jpg

By the way, it's strange how this photo of REX seems a little more Gray than the one that Shinkawa was holding up in the other photos. Different figures perhaps, or is it just the lighting conditions?

rex.png

Not interested in Meryl, but cool photos and hopefully it means solidus isn't to far behind.

Meryl looks cool. I'm getting Snake in this week hopefully so if I like him enough i'm gonna be a completist on this line

I'm looking forward to seeing the 1st skilled customizer repaint the Play Arts Snake figure into something much more proper.

i can't understand HT... metal gear solid is a hot license and everything with metal gear brand om it wil sell very fast. What are they waiting to show us somenthing? Because i can't wait longer i bought both the headplays/inflames metal boss and i'm very pleased!
I will buy the HT stuff as soon as they release them, but for now these are very good.

DSCF6701.jpg

DSCF6702.jpg

DSCF6704.jpg

DSCF6705.jpg

DSCF6706.jpg

DSCF6707.jpg

DSCF6677.jpg

DSCF6678.jpg

DSCF6679.jpg

DSCF6683.jpg

Back