Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same price as Bamba, sans delivery of course. If customs is handled better for me than SSC then bamba will have been the right choice for me, if not then it would've been better to go through SSC for the Reward Points.

Will have to wait and see :impatient:

I know what you mean about the shipping price. If I had all of the available funds on PayPal at the time, I would have gone through Bambaland, myself. But, I'm just relieved... so utterly relieved, that I was able to acquire one from Sideshow.

This is my most anticipated collectible, ever. I'm pretty much done with collecting for the year, until Hot Toys releases their MGS figure line.

I know what you mean about the shipping price. If I had all of the available funds on PayPal at the time, I would have gone through Bambaland, myself. But, I'm just relieved... so utterly relieved, that I was able to acquire one from Sideshow.

This is my most anticipated collectible, ever. I'm pretty much done with collecting for the year, until Hot Toys releases their MGS figure line.

i was fretting too but couldn't resist getting the money together for it, probably wouldn't have done if they hadn't waited until the day it was up to announce it'd be available at sideshow.

Whatever retail it is, i'm glad that all who want are able to get it, it's gonna be EPIC!!!!! :rock :rock

Does anyone know once the play arts production photos are shown how long after that the products are released? I'm itching to buy solidus and I'm trying to remember how long ago I first saw the gray fox and solid snake prototypes, if anyone can help that'd be great.

Last edited:
AE just put this up for sale. Kinda sad I bought it on ThreeA since I would have loved the points from AE, but I mean it'd jsut be 9 dollars worth of points so no big deal.

AE's pre-order price is $465.99 (+ $19.99 shipping to Cal = $485.98)
Bambaland pre-order price was $490. Does this mean they will match the lower price (Low Price Guarantee)

'It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and stive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!' - from Bambaland web site..

Last edited:
Does anyone know once the play arts production photos are shown how long after that the products are released? I'm itching to buy solidus and I'm trying to remember how long ago I first saw the gray fox and solid snake prototypes, if anyone can help that'd be great.

bout a year... i know :thud:

AE's pre-order price is $465.99 (+ $19.99 shipping to Cal = $485.98)
Bambaland pre-order price was $490. Does this mean they will match the lower price (Low Price Guarantee)

'It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and stive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!' - from Bambaland web site..

5 bucks really isn't a make or break deal for me. Also they said their ship date was Aug while everyone else is Sept. I'll gladly pay 5 bucks more to get it earlier.

If I knew this was going to be on AE I would have waiting and purchased from them, but I don't have a prob ordering from Bambaland either. SS however . . . . those taxes are scary.

Is that $20 price for shipping guaranteed? I'd be shocked if it actually was that cheap. Usually when you PO isn't just a shipping estimate and it sometimes can be more.

i was fretting too but couldn't resist getting the money together for it, probably wouldn't have done if they hadn't waited until the day it was up to announce it'd be available at sideshow.

Whatever retail it is, i'm glad that all who want are able to get it, it's gonna be EPIC!!!!! :rock :rock

This IS epic! :yess: :hi5:

All we need now is for Hot Toys to hurry up with MGS.

Just waitin to hear from my LCS about ordering. Ive got $300 in credit and counting with them. Here's hoping Rex will be mine shortly!

On another note, let's celebrate our victory with some MGS karaoke...

[ame]https://youtu.be/QQJ6LmHM8N0[/ame]

Is that $20 price for shipping guaranteed? I'd be shocked if it actually was that cheap. Usually when you PO isn't just a shipping estimate and it sometimes can be more.

Just FYI, This is what I got back from 3A shop.

''Low Price Guarantee" is not suitable for Rex item.

If you want to buy it from your local retailer, we are willing to refund to you.

Thanks.

Regards,
ThreeA CS'

It kinda s*cks that they didn't keep their word on it, but I'll keep my order at 3A since their release is a month early.

Back