Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for looking & comment.
This head is a personal sculpture, it cannot sell.
I'm sorry since it is machine translation, when it is a strange text.

picture.php

forgotten bandanna was attached.

That looks great! How did you do the patch? Did you customize it, or you bought it off another customizer? It looks very detailed & rich in color!

Please PM me on how you got the Militaires Sans Frontieres & other Peace Walker patches, thank you! :wave

Awesome. I'm really looking to get the Snake as soon as it comes out. How would I go about this, ebay? Or will they go for a shedload? Any help would be awesome!

Niceeeeee, we should be getting them by late Feb - early Mar.

Good to see some company able to make it according to their
original release date without postponing them.

That would be impossible on such a small figure. Im guessing that the unmasked head will be a con exclusive, which ____ing sucks ass.

he Vanquish figure is getting its unmasked head why not Grey Fox?
We'll fid out at the NewYork toy fair im guessing

So we get the figure, a katana, a cybernatic arm cannon and... A hand?

Alittle disappointed for not getting the unmasked head and pair of fist for
the hand 2 hand fighting scene with Snake :thud:
Still a good looking figure, can't wait to get it.

I really just wanna see more pictures so i can see what the true colors of the figure are. The pictures above make the colors look different from picture to picture.

I think the real colors are the bottom two pics.

Here some more for yo asses. Im gonna tel amiami to ship Snake and Ninja together to save on shipping.

figurine-cyborg-ninja-metal-gear-solid-01.jpg

figurine-cyborg-ninja-metal-gear-solid-04.jpg

Theres just a big obvious space where the other head should go. They'd better release that version soon two. Maybe its vol.2 wih Meryl and Red Grey Fox?

play arts kai.. Y U NO DO BETTER PACKAGES?

i can't wait to get the figures, cyborg ninja looks so good!!!
also i wish they did include this
Play-Arts-Kai-Metal-Gear-Solid-Cyber-Ninja-01_1316015386.jpg

still great figure.

noooooooooo wai no masked head? Why did they tease us with it, only to not include it....Well maybe we can still hope that it was just omitted from these twitpictures and the version that ships will have it.

My only worry now is how fragile this and Snake will be- I just opened jungle camo snake yesterday only for an arm to break right out of the box :-( Sometimes Play Arts are hit and miss- the same thing happened with Auron and FF7 Game Version Sephiroth for me. Everything else works fine- but I want consistency!

Back