Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont get me wrong i think the figures look pretty awesome, just some of the proportions look kinda weird on ninja and even snake. Does anyone else think the same?

Dont get me wrong i think the figures look pretty awesome, just some of the proportions look kinda weird on ninja and even snake. Does anyone else think the same?

Thats just how Square does it, if you look at all their figs they all have that style. I like it though, Solidus is pretty huge even with that suit of his.

Ad2wGCMCIAAqanv.jpg:large

Meryl's boobs are alot more reasonable haha

@bruin i like these covers better
AdvAl_cCIAAPEYy.jpg:large

Well, there goes all my available money, haha. It'll probably be the first thing I flexpay on Sideshow.

3 versions of Peace Walker Big Boss,Miller,Snake,Meryl,Solidus,Ninja allready...This MGS line is just pure gold if it continues this way.

Looks great!

So getting these :clap

get them from amiami, its the cheapest place to get it and they might run out soon since some of their other Play Arts sold out.

Can't wait till early 2012, all this Metal Gear stuff is just over whelming.
Hopefully Rex isn't too expensive, i don't even know what ball park the pricing is gonna be. It'll be just tragic if after all this waiting i couldn't afford it.

Hopefully i get this job I'm interviewing for!!

Back