Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the MGS 3 poster (at auction) around the time that the game came out. It's a Japanese promo poster.

The MGS 4 poster I bought in 2009 from a hardcore MGS fan that went to a Kojima/Shinkawa signing event.

The MGS poster I bought from a friend that was in Japan around the time the game released. I believe it was sold exclusively at the Konami store in Japan.

Wow talk about perfect timing. Hard to believe that MGS3 was released in 2004!!! I remember that day quite well.

How much is too much for an awesome poster??

~~I really wish we'd get some news on a MGS HD collection for the PS3. I have to get a new PS3 in the next month or so, and I no longer have a PS2 for these games.

Just picked up the Play Arts Kai Peacewalker figure today from my local shop (they only got 1 in!) man it is a beauty. :rock

Where can I buy that MGS 3 poster? Snake Eater is my fav. game of the series

I bought the MGS 3 poster (at auction) around the time that the game came out. It's a Japanese promo poster.

The MGS 4 poster I bought in 2009 from a hardcore MGS fan that went to a Kojima/Shinkawa signing event.

The MGS poster I bought from a friend that was in Japan around the time the game released. I believe it was sold exclusively at the Konami store in Japan.
You sir have EPIC WIN!

:)

How much is too much for an awesome poster??

~~I really wish we'd get some news on a MGS HD collection for the PS3. I have to get a new PS3 in the next month or so, and I no longer have a PS2 for these games.

200$ back then,yes you can say i was desperate:lol

Don't really know what it's trading for these days, but I overpaid for an Old Snake poster back when it first released. Don't have a picture of my actual poster, but it's exactly like this one:
mgs4_theatre_style_poster_snake_1.jpg

I think I paid a little more than $100. It later started trading for about $30. I wonder if it would trade for +$100 these days...

Don't really know what it's trading for these days, but I overpaid for an Old Snake poster back when it first released. Don't have a picture of my actual poster, but it's exactly like this one:
mgs4_theatre_style_poster_snake_1.jpg

I think I paid a little more than $100. It later started trading for about $30. I wonder if it would trade for +$100 these days...

I got $20 for it right now :wave

You are simply "Mr. Customizing", Seb! :clap These look very awesome even in its unfinished state!!! :clap

Thanks guys here's one more but still not finished.

-1-4.jpg

Jeezus that looks great. When I first heard the Hot Toys had the MGS license I packed my Medicom Tiger Stripe away.Now I want to customize it...When you have no customizing skill like me it's scary....lol
I'm so pumped for first pics of Hot Toys Snake figure now....:drool

Back