Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my MEDICOM SNAKE EATER today. I'm really glad to get him back in the collection:

Picture007.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Awesome shots, bro Seb! Hope to see your Big Boss bash as well with the Lerma HS (on its way). :D

Finally, this guy arrived. :D Thanks to Pats of WasabiToys.com.. Sorry for the crappy phonecam-quality photo:

Square Enix Play Arts Kai - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Snake (Jungle Fatigue Version)

394654213.jpg

God bless you all! :D

I decided to rework my Medicom Snake, thanks to rock for selling it to me.

First I repainted the head, put him on a narrow tt body.
Replaced the pouches with better one and added grenade.
I also replaced the uniform with the hot toys Chris Taylor one.

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

How Much does MEDICOM SNAKE EATER cost now? eBay selling crazy price .....

I decided to rework my Medicom Snake, thanks to rock for selling it to me.

First I repainted the head, put him on a narrow tt body.
Replaced the pouches with better one and added grenade.
I also replaced the uniform with the hot toys Chris Taylor one.

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

That is absolutely fantastic Seb,im glad you managed to save Snake from the terrible makeover i did on him:lol
Im glad i could help you out :)

:rock Awesome!!! Didn't know these are shipping already.

yea ! they being out for more then a month.
got a review of mine.
Amazing figure.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iRMNeYwYAtU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iRMNeYwYAtU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hello MGS fans,

I don't have many MGS items, but the few that I do have, I cherish greatly, like my MGS posters!

anita234.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Last edited:
yea ! they being out for more then a month.
got a review of mine.
Amazing figure.

I was thinking of getting it as well & i agree on you review that this ver. looks and move better in the waist area. But with only 3 hands - i'll pass.
Great review. One more thing, i was wondering why the beard and mustache are painted dark brown (or black) ???

Wow. Anyone know where I can buy a dio like this?

It's custom made, u could do it ur self or look for some1 to do it for u as commission.

@ elvis1976, ur custom is great! really nice repaint. did u have to do something with the head to fit HT neck ?

I was thinking of getting it as well & i agree on you review that this ver. looks and move better in the waist area. But with only 3 hands - i'll pass.
Great review. One more thing, i was wondering why the beard and mustache are painted dark brown (or black) ???

It's custom made, u could do it ur self or look for some1 to do it for u as commission.

@ elvis1976, ur custom is great! really nice repaint. did u have to do something with the head to fit HT neck ?

a mix of black and dark brown.

^^ Those MGS posters are great!

How'd you score that?

BTW how many copies of Red Dead Redemption do you want? :lol

I bought the MGS 3 poster (at auction) around the time that the game came out. It's a Japanese promo poster.

The MGS 4 poster I bought in 2009 from a hardcore MGS fan that went to a Kojima/Shinkawa signing event.

The MGS poster I bought from a friend that was in Japan around the time the game released. I believe it was sold exclusively at the Konami store in Japan.

Back