Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Tiger Stripe and Croc Cap RAH figures were excellent, all around.
I bought the first series of UDFs and had so much breakage just trying to get weapons into hands, etc, that I have sworn off them since. I don't deny that they look pretty awesome, though.

I actually meant just the crouching Snake face looks nicely detailed for a small figure compared to the RAH. The expression shows more character. My paint on it is flawless, though I will not let go my RAH Snake.

I just got a Cold War Snake RAH and I hope the Tiger Stripe won't have the tan skin like it. There was also a Zombie Snake just ended for $325 on ebay, I was surprised it ended that much with the reissue coming out.

I just got a Cold War Snake RAH and I hope the Tiger Stripe won't have the tan skin like it. There was also a Zombie Snake just ended for $325 on ebay, I was surprised it ended that much with the reissue coming out.

Funny cause I just won a loose zombie snake for only $150 shipped last week. :chew How much did you get the CW snake for, if you don't mind me asking.

Got it for $145 shipped.:D Nice price on Zombie, I got mines $170 shipped here on the forums.

The one I ordered is supposidly mint, but the box has water damage on the bottom, not that I care. I'm displaying it loose anyways. Did you get the CW snake from angolz.com? i saw it was pretty cheap there

My Old Snake's left hip broke today. Joints were tight and when I reposed it... snap! The rubber suit is still holding it together, but anyone know how I can get it open to fix it? And what replacement body to use? Thanks!

Well, I just got my loose zombie snake. been playing with it for the last hour, seeing how it moves, checking out the look with the extra guns I've bought. the thing is badass, but it makes me wish that hot toys would make some MGS figures... the figure looks tight, but feels fragile...

Alright, here are some pretty lame pics of my high-end mini cabinet:
P1070145.jpg

P1070146.jpg

P1070148.jpg

P1070151.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I just got my loose zombie snake. been playing with it for the last hour, seeing how it moves, checking out the look with the extra guns I've bought. the thing is badass, but it makes me wish that hot toys would make some MGS figures... the figure looks tight, but feels fragile...

Agree on all counts, but mainly the bold part!

Congrats on the score, great pics!

Guys, did any of you get the new re-released figures as yet? I'd love to see a comparison of the old figures to the new ones (I'm guessing the bodies are new, and improved).

I guys. Just thought I'd throw a few of my photo's into this metal gear solid thread. If I've done anything wrong just tell me off.

Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciate the comments. I slightly modified Snake's moustache a little actually. Just sculpted a new one on top to cover the old one. Something about the original just didnt look right so I had a go at improving it.

Back