Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It cost me nearly £400 with shipping included.
I think the other statue looks cool too but I would never get it as it is Big Boss and I ain't really much of a fan of him. Theres also an Old Snake one aswell which looks ok except for his face which is smooth and has no wrinkles, I think theres one on ebay now for £700 still in the box.

It cost me nearly £400 with shipping included.
I think the other statue looks cool too but I would never get it as it is Big Boss and I ain't really much of a fan of him. Theres also an Old Snake one aswell which looks ok except for his face which is smooth and has no wrinkles, I think theres one on ebay now for £700 still in the box.

The first MGS fan, that I've heard who doesn't like Big Boss :lol. In fact, that doesn't really make much sense.

That's a good looking bust, though! You should post a YouTube review on it, if you get the chance.

Lets not forget

3akojima.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I think about it all day pitu !

Guys, as a heads up, I'll be selling my RAH Tiger Stripe figure this week. I have final exams in a few days, and didn't have time to post it up on the sales thread. However, if you have any inquiries before I post it up, shoot me a PM. For pictures, check out the album in my profile.

The figure will be sold for a much cheaper price, than what I bought it for. My loss :monkey2, your gain :chew.

Guys, as a heads up, I'll be selling my RAH Tiger Stripe figure this week.

I might be interested Solidus, I'll shoot you a PM.

On another note, did anybody else ever encounter the supposed variants of the UDF series 2 Metal gear figures? You know, the Zombie and/or Cold-War versions of the MGS3 snake figure from that line?

I might be interested Solidus, I'll shoot you a PM.

On another note, did anybody else ever encounter the supposed variants of the UDF series 2 Metal gear figures? You know, the Zombie and/or Cold-War versions of the MGS3 snake figure from that line?

the figs are gone from my store now and nothing is showing up on the upcoming trucks. i was hoping to spot the zombie snake myself.

those udf medicom are pretty good

those pictures don't do justice to the figures, they look very good in hand (excepte vamp who still suck)
and they fit very well with the old mcfarlane ones

I really like the look of the Tiger stripe big Boss. The face looks awesome on him, compared to the MGS2 snake.

Just picked up a stealth and regular MGS4 Solid Snake and a TS Naked Snake. TRU also had 1 Boss left but left her behind. I already have a set in my pile o loot from BBTS.

Looking at the UDF MGS4 Snake, I was thinking how the hell does medicom make a smaller figure look better than a 1/6 figure:confused:

Despite the horrible problems with quality control, I still believe that the RAH Old Snake (and RAH Raiden) figure looks way better than the UDF figures. I found that when buying UDF figures, it's either hit or miss. Most of the times, the UDF figures suffer from terrible paint jobs, especially in the face area, where you'll (more often, than not) find black pock-marks. Raiden (ninja version) happens to be the worst of them all, as the gray mold of the figure, shows through the paint. It's even more apparent in Raiden's legs, where gray mold shows through the paint, giving his legs a dark color, when it's supposed to be a creamish white.

Bottom line is, Medicom makes terrible MGS figures, regardless if it's in their UDF or RAH line :lol. But, as a personal preference, I still prefer their RAH figures.

Back