Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i know,but im looking for a quick buck and this is a fair price.

Aren't you going to regret it? Or do you have an extra one sealed? BTW, how many MGS3 figures did Medicom make? 3 right? Croc Cap, Zombie and the non painted face with out eye patch. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Aren't you going to regret it? Or do you have an extra one sealed? BTW, how many MGS3 figures did Medicom make? 3 right? Croc Cap, Zombie and the non painted face with out eye patch. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes 3.

I might regret it but i dont have time for second thoughts now that i dont work,need the money.I still have my Croc cap and Normal versions,thought about selling Croc as well but that one i know ill regret.

Yes 3.

I might regret it but i dont have time for second thoughts now that i dont work,need the money.I still have my Croc cap and Normal versions,thought about selling Croc as well but that one i know ill regret.

Sorry to hear bro, good luck on your sale. Isn't the Zombie the most rare one?

Sorry to hear bro, good luck on your sale. Isn't the Zombie the most rare one?

I dont think one is harder to find than the other,ive seen all of them on ebay pretty often.The difference is that the Normal snake is priced higher.

I dont think one is harder to find than the other,ive seen all of them on ebay pretty often.The difference is that the Normal snake is priced higher.

Yeah, when they was first released that was the one I was interested in. When looking on ebay they had a bunch of croc cap version but I didn't want an eye patch version because I thought it was an option disguise in the game. But later I found out his eye was shot out and then I wanted the eye patch version but it was too late and priced had gone up.

As you know,ive put my Zombie snake up for sale.But no one seems to bite,how is the Asian boards like onesixwarrior and the other boards?

I refuse to let Ebay charge me 20$ for selling my Snake at 250$,ebay really sucks!

I just purchased Metal Gear Portable Ops (the one you play as Naked) from ebay along with Viewtiful Joe for $22 shipped. Since I recently purchased a PSP I was looking to purchase the Metal Gear series. Which ones are considered the hard ones to find? I know the Digital Graphic Novel is pricey. Is that one worth getting? I'm also missing MGS3 Subsistence, is also packed with the 3 pack box set?

I just purchased Metal Gear Portable Ops (the one you play as Naked) from ebay along with Viewtiful Joe for $22 shipped. Since I recently purchased a PSP I was looking to purchase the Metal Gear series. Which ones are considered the hard ones to find? I know the Digital Graphic Novel is pricey. Is that one worth getting? I'm also missing MGS3 Subsistence, is also packed with the 3 pack box set?

The MGS Digitial Graphic Novel is a pretty rare find right now, since it's been out of print for well over two years. However, around April 2008, Konami released a DVD set called "Bande Dessinee 2", which includes the original Digital Graphic Novel, as well as Digital Graphic Novel 2.

Overall, the DVD set is pretty cool, and it comes packaged in nice tin case. Both novels feature actual voice acting (in Japanese), with English dialog. This was a very nice upgrade, since the original graphic novel, didn't include any voice acting at all.

I guess the only problem lies in the format change. If you don't mind watching the novels on DVD, instead of your PSP, then go ahead and buy "Bande Dessinee 2". However, since the DVD set was only released in Japan, you'll have to buy it from an international retailer such as Play Asia. Ripping, and decrypting the DVDs to make them playable in North America is another issue, but it's not a hard problem to overcome (especially if you use a nifty little program called, "DVD Shrink", for the ripping process).

As for MGS 3: Subsistence, it is included in the "Metal Gear Solid: Essential Collection" box set. However, I actually recommend getting the original version of Subsistence, which includes a bonus theater disk, that's not included in the box set. The theater disk includes extremely humorous outtakes of MGS 3, as well as re-released versions of the original Metal Gear, and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

My zombie naked snake. Flash kills it, but taking pictures against that dark billy book case without it is too hard.

f_snakem_f41e808.jpg

And here's my Old Snake, smoking a James Dean cig:

f_figuresshotm_292723f.jpg

:woo
I got this a few days ago:

"I AM Lightning..... The Rain Transformed"
DSC06870.jpg

DSC06879.jpg

I also ordered the following two 12" collectibles.
See if you can guess who they are.
(I'll try to update with pix when they arrive)

hint:
"I AM Neither Enemy Nor Friend"
2666d57bf4d7af5be70c6677e2a3f372_4.jpg

"Put Your Controller On the Floor. Put It Down As Flat As You Can"
gal912e-1.jpg

:banana

Last edited:
GRAY FOX arrived today.
Go figure.... :rolleyes:

DSC06892.jpg

DSC06893.jpg

DSC06906.jpg