Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this great little garage kit of a GEKKO. It is 1/35 scale. Also it has bonus old Snake and Rebel Soldier. MOOO!
714a3fd630ad2d11e47f78717b11f159.jpg
0afc1b49d1c1aeb300aa2e13458e485a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

where did you bought that and for how much?

Here's one for you. Was thinking about the rubber diving suit under snakes BDU and how I was going to go about it. I have some material that's the same look and feel as the rubberised knee thing but I really didn't want to get sewing just yet as this was a rough fitting for the camo so I thought about heat shrink tubing. I grabbed some stuff 3cm wide and got to it, not a bad shout if you can't get a proper diving suit. They can slide on and off with ease if need be, there is some slight restriction but I'd prefer something a bit more accurate in favour of that, then it's just a case of sticking on the eyelets (not sure about the seams though). It does hold some nice natural creases too.

Looks a tad shiny in the pics but it's quite matte in the flesh. Food for thought

Nice technique with the heat shrink. Did you run a hairdryer over it for a snug fit?

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

I actually used a heat gun but very lightly - didn't want to fuse it to the arms too much. I had a layer of plastic wrap between the arm and the tubing to allow for a looser fit when removed. Definitely some scope for experimenting with different types of tube. Not sure if I'm gong to keep this but thought it was worth testing.

Also, if any of you guys have MGS 2 and MGS 4 E3 (or TGS) Press Kits on your hands, feel free to send me a PM if you're willing to sell. I'm hunting those down as well.

Also, if any of you guys have MGS 2 and MGS 4 E3 (or TGS) Press Kits on your hands, feel free to send me a PM if you're willing to sell. I'm hunting those down as well.

That's a cool bit of kit. I managed to snag a few of the Death Stranding press kits when Kojima was in London but it's no MGS. Sucks about your stuff still in Japan, I have a few things also and can feel your pain.

Konami just launched an online store called, "The Official Konami Shop". Seems similar to the old Konami Style store in the U.S. They've got a bunch of merch on sale (t-shirts and apparel mostly).

Have to say, I'm pretty surprised that they did this, since they basically squashed their video game development branches.

https://officialkonamishop.com/

Selling my Gecco Raiden if anyone is interested. US only.

Still a cooling looking figure.
Have been wanting this for over a year now but can't find anyone selling it locally.

Konami just launched an online store called, "The Official Konami Shop". Seems similar to the old Konami Style store in the U.S. They've got a bunch of merch on sale (t-shirts and apparel mostly).

Have to say, I'm pretty surprised that they did this, since they basically squashed their video game development branches.

Visited the store about a week ago, not much stuff.
Mantis mug is the best item in stock now.

They actually just combined their Game dev teams, they haven?t fired anyone. In fact they?re hiring, hopefully good news for us.

The merch up is nice, subtle, I could actually wear this without looking corny like most nerd culture clothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visited the store about a week ago, not much stuff.
Mantis mug is the best item in stock now.

The mug is nice, but I could probably do without the quote :lol.

They actually just combined their Game dev teams, they haven?t fired anyone. In fact they?re hiring, hopefully good news for us.

The merch up is nice, subtle, I could actually wear this without looking corny like most nerd culture clothing

Oh, I wasn't aware that they still had a video game division. I might pick up the MGS baseball cap, since it's a bit different from everything else.

Got a T-shirt wanted a cap but it?s not available yet [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] thanks! You are right it?s unique having mgs merch nowadays. But I feel like if I got an exclamation point cap no one would know where?s it from

Back