Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, is that a custom or a hot toys??

That actually looks epic, I?m hoping it?s a hot toys for my sake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sam? It's a custom made by the user that posted it, the head is from Threezero's Daryl Dixon.

85%

kQlUXE.jpg

x8YzEQ.jpg

Y3amHQ.jpg

WKLJ1y.jpg

p2s1oh.jpg

Pretty sweet kit bash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great-looking Sam figure! I haven't played Death Stranding, but the more I've read about it, it seems to oddly parallel the pandemic times that we're currently living in :lol.

Been seriously ill for the past few weeks (no, not COVID ...or FOXDIE) but I managed to purchase the Art of MGSI-IV as the prices have went up like crazy. It's 800 pages long and has some unseen stuff such as the in-house maquettes. It weighs a TON so it should come with a disclaimer "Heavy enough to cause serious injury" or "Not for people sick in bed". Anybody else managed to get this when it was cheap?

50667099812_8989631eea_c.jpg

Congrats! Yeah, it was on sale for cheap last year, and I've seen it as low as $35 on Amazon. It shouldn't be nearly as expensive as it is right now, and compared to the official art books, it's missing some written interviews and pages of commentary. But, still a great buy, nonetheless.

I get the I-IV artbook back in August 2018 for under $30 (after an Amazon gift card) and WHOA! I had no idea how much it's selling for now!

It is truly massive and heavy. I thumbed through it when it first arrived but, like most art books that I buy, I haven't gone back to it since. I was very impressed with its size, quality, and the amount of art in the books, though! And apparently I got it at a bargain price!

Isaac is a talented actor. He can also pull off a British accent(LIQUID!). He was in that forgettable Robin Hood movie with Russell Crowe.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Isaac is a talented actor. He can also pull off a British accent(LIQUID!). He was in that forgettable Robin Hood movie with Russell Crowe.

is he suppose to act as liquid too? No. i know they are twins but Liquid should look different from Snake. Get Chris Hemsworth to be Liquid he has the Aussie accent..

is he suppose to act as liquid too? No. i know they are twins but Liquid should look different from Snake. Get Chris Hemsworth to be Liquid he has the Aussie accent..
Liquid has a British accent mate, according to his bio he spent time growing up in london. Where he was educated. Also was with the SAS in the first Gulf War.

I would of been happy with Karl too. He needs to be in another Judge Dredd movie though.

I am in two minds how this movie will turn out. We may get a resurgence in merch and 1/6 figures.

I wonder what the rest of the casting is going to be....

Back