Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hate that I missed out on their 1/6 Big Boss [emoji31] can?t find any of those anywhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a few floating ebay for around 400. I kept trying to snag one from aliexpress but all the sellers didn't realize they ran out of stock. I've heard rumors that they might start making more later on once ocelot is out, but its hard to say.
I was lucky enough to kitbash one recently from someone elses venom snake, and then just changed the body and head to the real big boss. Here he is with my custom venom i painted.
1e6394e26ac28a5cd851265ba8246223.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

YESS! super stoked to have found a place with the news im hungry for. Thanks for the punctual consistency, giving us our fill when were starved for it.

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

LiMiNi Aehab S++ shipped!!!

Due to the large number of figures, production took longer than expected, so LiMiNi Aehab will be released in waves, first wave is the S++ version which has been shipped, second wave will be the A++ version and the third and final wave will be the B++ version, we plan to have all the figures shipped in next weeks. The fulton baloon diorama base will also be shipped early next month, keep in mind the products will take longer to arrive in some countries due the ongoing pandemic and shipping restrictions.

We hope you are all satisifed with the final product, thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
5EnYPMz.jpg

3CKJpMP.jpg

t1MnJka.jpg

1Qznhgf.jpg

Looks great! I was waiting for release first before I buy. Is there anywhere to get this still in UK preferably

Could someone possibly take pity on me and share some of the latest limtoys news/photos, regarding the sneaky protagonist ?? ( limtoys sneaking suit photos and or whatever else there is out there that im unable to see until i post 10 times? ) Please.

Could someone possibly take pity on me and share some of the latest limtoys news/photos, regarding the sneaky protagonist ?? ( limtoys sneaking suit photos and or whatever else there is out there that im unable to see until i post 10 times? ) Please.
So far its pretty much just updates on the 1/12 Limini Venom snake rn. The only other pics ive seen out there for 1/6 is a side profile of V ocelot.
a2d40592acf95558c531015899348447.jpg

So far its pretty much just updates on the 1/12 Limini Venom snake rn. The only other pics ive seen out there for 1/6 is a side profile of V ocelot.
a2d40592acf95558c531015899348447.jpg

Thanks brother, yeah ive seen that sculpt, however i noticed all kinds of chatter in previous threads regarding the potential upcoming m.g products and thought the posts may have consisted of some photos i may not be able to view yet. Still trying to get the hang of this. Thanks again man, really appreciate it

Thanks brother, yeah ive seen that sculpt, however i noticed all kinds of chatter in previous threads regarding the potential upcoming m.g products and thought the posts may have consisted of some photos i may not be able to view yet. Still trying to get the hang of this. Thanks again man, really appreciate it
Heres what you missed out on
c86023b46f5d7d8440962a03501c2815.jpg

Now, the same question I?ve always had. When the heck are we getting MGS1 or 2 Snake. MGS2 Snake was teased even before the first release, whats going on [emoji24]

Now, the same question I?ve always had. When the heck are we getting MGS1 or 2 Snake. MGS2 Snake was teased even before the first release, whats going on [emoji24]

You got any pics? I never saw any

Yup, here was the tease... it?s been a while

It?s from when Jack was still a regular here

Thats actually insane. I'd love to see this come to fruition one day. I'm more fond of solid and big boss than venom.

Heres what you missed out on
c86023b46f5d7d8440962a03501c2815.jpg

Already got mine en route homie. Unfortunately from across the globe and with an estimated 3 to 4 week trip. Fingers crossed the journey doesnt ruin the last years touch and go waiting game that has delegated my good and bad days the last year.. let me know if you get yours before me! Hopefully well get some reviews soon

Already got mine en route homie. Unfortunately from across the globe and with an estimated 3 to 4 week trip. Fingers crossed the journey doesnt ruin the last years touch and go waiting game that has delegated my good and bad days the last year.. let me know if you get yours before me! Hopefully well get some reviews soon
The only thing I've seen so far is a few people in asia compare it to mezco stuff, which is bigger than it. Im also kinda dissapointed its not a bigger size too
cfa9252a7fc1adf296483e91a71cd1ee.jpg

The only thing I've seen so far is a few people in asia compare it to mezco stuff, which is bigger than it. Im also kinda dissapointed its not a bigger size too
cfa9252a7fc1adf296483e91a71cd1ee.jpg

That looks like it?s more in scale with Figma

Back