Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the greatest moments in video game history hahaha seriously seeing that video for the first time was mind blowing!!

Naw potato the picture is a prototype the final result was him with the eye patch that he wears right after that bridge battle.

In other words the figure is accurate for the fight on top of Federal Hall more than anything but i guess I just wanted a figure accurate version of his cloak + intro.

I ran into this while looking for other actors and wow, Solid Snake still lives on!!! Hahah you can get your own video made tailored to your needs lololol honestly worth the price IMHO

https://www.cameo.com/guyversnake

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually surprised no one has posted this here yet.

snakebust.jpg

Looks awesome but I never got into busts. Someone make this 1/6! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be my first bust and I'll most likely go with their "Grand scale".

This Metal Gear Solid offering will be a first for the series. As mentioned, there will be two variations of this resin statue, a life-size one and a grand-scale one, which, if you didn't know, is smaller in size than the former but at a more affordable price point. First 4 Figures CEO Alex Davis also asked our community if the back of the bust should have the Foxhound or the Outer Heaven logo, but who can say for certain what the final design will look like this early on. All we know is that Metal Gear Solid fans are very passionate about this license, and we'll be sure not to disappoint.

Source : https://www.first4figures.com/blog/...sdbKONAYr_SjgT6IUPxA8rN5Y0uhc_Xip75k7EqkRJfYQ

LiMiNi 1/12 Aehab final product pictures by Akita
We are preparing to ship these now and can't wait for you all to have it in hand!
KRzSL0j.jpg

hJTpcsA.jpg

FaRqZVL.jpg

Hoyc5Tp.jpg

5rEMHbX.jpg

dDvXH9f.jpg

IGPdXXe.jpg

Auo1dR6.jpg

14fRd8R.jpg

Rk7vkND.jpg

uNWinAQ.jpg

VUMg6SX.jpg

D0Bgxg2.jpg

dAGztzs.jpg

Hello, fellow-Freaks!
I'm in a dire search of 1/6 scale custom MGS4 Old Snake head.
Please, PM me if someone have one for sale. Thanks!

old-snake.jpg

He looks great! I can't wait to get mine!

You guys SERIOUSLY need to apply this talent, skill, and attention to detail to MGS 1, 2, and 3 Snakes, please!

Hello, fellow-Freaks!
I'm in a dire search of 1/6 scale custom MGS4 Old Snake head.
Please, PM me if someone have one for sale. Thanks!

old-snake.jpg

Check out eBay right now [emoji6] there's an unpainted one up at the moment

Now that?s impressive. Homerun on your 1st attempt at 1/12 LimToys :hi5:

Please Keep staying under $100 for 1/12.
LiMiNi 1/12 Aehab final product pictures by Akita
We are preparing to ship these now and can't wait for you all to have it in hand!
KRzSL0j.jpg

hJTpcsA.jpg

FaRqZVL.jpg

Hoyc5Tp.jpg

5rEMHbX.jpg

dDvXH9f.jpg

IGPdXXe.jpg

Auo1dR6.jpg

14fRd8R.jpg

Rk7vkND.jpg

uNWinAQ.jpg

VUMg6SX.jpg

D0Bgxg2.jpg

dAGztzs.jpg

Oh nice! Last I heard they were doing a codec version too. So I may get both in the grand scale. They may display better that way. Exciting!

Ohhh, I didn?t hear about that. What does a codec version mean?

In my head it would be like those street fighter ?game over? figures. Actually.. I would kill for codec figures like this

streetfighter_1024x1024.jpg

This was posted in F4F collector's page late 2018 and I think the codec ver looks great (as I wouldn't have to worry about the paint application).

SNake bust.jpg

Not sure how things will turn out now. And also
First 4 Figures CEO Alex Davis also asked our community if the back of the bust should have the Foxhound or the Outer Heaven logo, but who can say for certain what the final design will look like this early on.
Snake wasn't in either unit at the time of MGS1 :dunno

https://www.first4figures.com/blog/metal-gear-solid-solid-snake-bust-statue-coming-soon.html

He quits Foxhound in MG2 but has to work for Foxhound in MGS1 to get rid of the rogue agents to save the agency?s reputation. He is part of Foxhound in MGS1.

Looking to see if anyone has Metal Gear Solid figures for sale licensed or custom. Most wanted is Yamato Solid Snake and Medicom RAH MGS4 Old Snake. Looking for other figures as well.

Back