Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dylan, Any plans on a ground zeroes or metal gear 1 and 2?

Also, I'm sure someone has asked you. What box frames did you use?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I can't remember the brand name but they are just the most common shadow boxes I could find at Michael's. They usually have them in sale for buy one get one 50% off. The stickers I use to get from Evilface before my wife bought a Cricut and started making them for me.

I would love to have a Snake from MG and MG2 but I think his uniforms in those games is very up to interpretation but I wouldn't give GZ its own spot because that would be like giving the MGS2 Demo that came with Zone of Enders its own separate spot to me.

Thanks for the info. I'm in UK, we don't have those stores in our country unfortunately.

But the Ground Zeroes stealth suit is one of the best...I understand. I am sure you want to move on to other projects.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

My brother bought that gecco Grey Fox, so I got to see it in person. I'm so glad I didn't waste the money on that thing. It's very light, which makes it feel cheap. Even Kotobukiya's $100 statues feel way heavier than this thing. It's overpriced by about $150.

Cry baby, I was just joking. Not for nothing but this forum sucks monkey balls now. A bunch of crying sad poopy diaper babies.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

My brother bought that gecco Grey Fox, so I got to see it in person. I'm so glad I didn't waste the money on that thing. It's very light, which makes it feel cheap. Even Kotobukiya's $100 statues feel way heavier than this thing. It's overpriced by about $150.

That's disappointing to hear, it's too outside my budget to buy, especially without a Solid Snake, I couldn't justify it. I thought at the very least it would be polystone for that price!

Cry baby, I was just joking. Not for nothing but this place sucks monkey balls. A bunch of crying sad poopy diaper babies. Nobody gives a crap about metal gear here.

That actually made me lol. We definitely need more collectables and soon!
Hopefully 2020 is the year MGS makes a return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, **** off. You post updates about how this or that package will be arriving soon (which nobody cares about) and we don't give you **** about it. Stop being such a ****** all the time.
Man , why you even reply to him[emoji19]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Why you even respond about a topic you didnt have anything to do with? Hand bags and high heels should be the name of this thread.

The price for Gecco's Grey Fox was pretty steep. But, after seeing the current mark-up on Ebay, you won't find me complaining about it anymore :lol.

On some related news, BBTS currently has it in stock, and SSC is almost sold out. So... if you were on the fence about getting it, I'd say now's the time to buy it before it's gone.

giphy.gif

Back