Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, weird. Might jump on this...assuming anyone thinks having multiple big bosses is a good idea?

heads up, anime-island.com has sneaking suit bb preorder for $35. i noticed a couple of weeks ago. youre welcome.

oh and also big bad toy store has koto rex original version for $90 but it has subpar packaging. itd be nice for someone who wants to build one.

Last edited:
Figma and neando snake incomming. 1405609354636.jpg

So I just went on BBTS, and spotted a thumbnail of this...Pre-order?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SEP10194&mode=retail

Is this a re-issue? SQEX never does those

Huh, weird. Might jump on this...assuming anyone thinks having multiple big bosses is a good idea?

That Sneaking Suit BB is a lot more affordable than the GZ figure, that's for sure.

weird that theyd reissue an old sub par figure when they just put out a massively updated version... I guess the Bandana is incentive. but this figure was not hard to come by for cheap.

And if you want one I highly recommend going with the ground zeroes version, far superior

weird that theyd reissue an old sub par figure when they just put out a massively updated version... I guess the Bandana is incentive. but this figure was not hard to come by for cheap.

And if you want one I highly recommend going with the ground zeroes version, far superior

The PAK PW Snake had the best headsculpt of them all.

Not really as the PAK PW has the best likeness to the design it's trying to represent. Where as the GZ one hasn't as good a likeness

Whether you like the PW render and scale is personal taste

Not really as the PAK PW has the best likeness to the design it's trying to represent. Where as the GZ one hasn't as good a likeness

Whether you like the PW render and scale is personal taste

likeness is a personal taste as you two think PW is better and Im saying GZ is better... obviously its a personal taste on which we prefer

likeness is a personal taste as you two think PW is better and Im saying GZ is better... obviously its a personal taste on which we prefer

Screen Shot 2014-07-20 at 13.30.16.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-07-20 at 13.36.27.jpg

Theres nothing subjective about that at all. The PW one has the more accurate head.

It's not about which we prefer, it's about which is a better likeness.

Couldn't find one of BB with his hair but the PAK hair isn't right on the GZ figure. Not saying it's bad likeness at all because it's not that bad to be fair.

View attachment 121595

View attachment 121597

Theres nothing subjective about that at all. The PW one has the more accurate head.

It's not about which we prefer, it's about which is a better likeness.

You can find flaws in both

shape of PW chin is off, and width of GZ face is off (looks like the eye patch could be a smidge bigger too), beards on both arent the best, but theres only so much you can achieve with sculpting

Last edited:
Yes but that's not the point is it? it was said which had a better likeness, not which had more flaws than the other.

As i added to the last post the GZ one isn't all that bad, i have the figure myself but the head is not as accurate to the character design as the PW one.

its-science-anchorman.gif

You can find flaws in both

Back