Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
per request of zelu i added 2 whisps of hair. i think i might actually like it.

IMG_20140120_131343_516.jpg

IMG_20140120_131408_127.jpg

IMG_20140120_131549_767.jpg

Kojima gets way too much wiggle room with all his blatant retcons and continuity errors on top of all the goddamn weirdness. He should of stuck with the gritty story telling like with MGS1. I don't mind drops of Sci Fi into the story like with Mantis and Raven, but Vamp threw a monkey wrench into the engine and the explanation we get after waiting nearly a decade was ****ing nanomachines...

This. 100% yes. It's just depressing. I'm not sure I can take this. First I have to deal with the excitement, then crushing disappointment of Hasbro's 6" All New X-Men boxset being rubbish and priced at $119.99 instead of $84.99 (and the figures being half-assed), now this it? Sometimes it's almost too much being a collector. Can't we just get a product that is good? With sincerity and confidence behind it? Why do these companies and people think that they can make people buy whatever they make? It will crash eventually, just like all things do that stray too far from what made them good.

Awesome! It was cool seeing his watch when aiming in first person. If I recall correctly it even ran on the PS2s internal clock. Thanks for taking the pic requests.

https://news.toyark.com/2014/01/19/play-arts-kai-quiet-skull-face-metal-gear-solid-111667

Looks like two new guys from the next game are revealed! I am on my phone so I can't upload the pics for easier access, but I'm sure someone will.

I dont want to complain, I know some MGS is better than no MGS, but I was really hoping MGS2 Snake was next.

Edit: whoops didn't see this was old news several pages behind that great Raiden customization. Oh well..

I'm going to be on the fence with every PAK release from now on.
Questionable design flaws on the proto will most likely be exaggerated on the retail release if the paint job of late is anything to go by.
Also this price hike is a joke. I wouldn't mind it at all if it was reflected in the in hand product.

Agreed, that Raiden looks so much better. Enough to make me consider swapping out the Gimp head.

^I think that's how you should be with every collectable. Otherwise there's no end.

I think the reveal of SkullFace and Quite PAK is good. It means TTP pain is coming sooner rather than later. I'm gonna say Winter 2014!

From this stage to final it usually takes 6months for PlayArts to get released

I actually like Quiet if it turns out like that I would buy it.
Interesting that it looks like the thighs/hips have rubber over them. Doesn't look as bad as what it could.
The head looks a little slim compared to the rest of the body but I could live with that.

Hmph...seems like many are rather disappointed to latest PAK releases. Perhaps I did the right thing when I preordered revoltech Raiden instead preordering/ordering Liquid or MGS2 Raiden. Revoltech BB is actually really fun figure. Though Liquid would be nice character to have, but I don't know. And that tart is quite hilarious. Is she from MGS5 or something?

Back