Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BXFQJ96CMAAgHzH.jpg:large

....So sick of this crap. They should just sell the gun, head, and goggles for $10. I already have 2 of the other Revoltech snake. I could just throw it on him instead of buying the same body again.

2nd edition? Better be loaded with all the skins from the different regions and brand new skins. Although it's probably just going to be a regular edition of the game with all the DLC ever put out for it all in one. It's SOP with these director's cut type of games nowadays.

Thats the seller for me, if it comes out well ill move on my PAK figure as this is looking to be a more loyal version of MGR Raiden

MGR Special Edition announced with well, everything. I'm taking a wild guess here but maybe that Raiden statue is a regional exclusive or PC version exclusive.

Metal-Gear-Rising-Special-Edition.jpg

Not really a fan of statues but that looks really nice! If it turns out to be an exclusive id be forced to get that one then X(

....So sick of this crap. They should just sell the gun, head, and goggles for $10. I already have 2 of the other Revoltech snake. I could just throw it on him instead of buying the same body again.

:dunno I really wish it would be just be like that... I dont want to buy the same body as well.. im not really fond of variants too

I would get the special edition just for the included DLC and new cool artwork. I'm still gutted there was no wooden sword with snakes soul in the west :(

On the new revoltech, it makes seance to make a GZ big boss, he's the same sculpt minus a bandana. Kojima said its still a while off. I will be pissed only if the next hot toys snake isn't Solid, or after TTP play arts it's not MGS2 Snake!

I would get the special edition just for the included DLC and new cool artwork. I'm still gutted there was no wooden sword with snakes soul in the west :(

On the new revoltech, it makes seance to make a GZ big boss, he's the same sculpt minus a bandana. Kojima said its still a while off. I will be pissed only if the next hot toys snake isn't Solid, or after TTP play arts it's not MGS2 Snake!

With the IDM Snake, I just don't care anymore. :lol

With the IDM Snake, I just don't care anymore. :lol

:lol

Hot Toys is being left in the dust. Seriously, I don't even care about their announcements anymore, as they still haven't released Batman Arkham. Lord knows the wait we'll have when other MGS figures get teased.

:exactly:

1/6 MGS can die after I get that :lol

Yeah, I don't need much beyond that. :yess:

:lol

Hot Toys is being left in the dust. Seriously, I don't even care about their announcements anymore, as they still haven't released Batman Arkham. Lord knows the wait we'll have when other MGS figures get teased.

Harsh, but true. It seems that new announcements and releases are left at their mercy, not consumer demand. They decide for us what's cool and hip based on what they think will sell. (cough, Iron Man).

The Arkham Batman for example, we've been so patient with that it's no longer funny anymore. At the end of the day, we're left with a sense of uncertainty and anxiety when it comes to Hot Toys's "Will they or won't they" attitude, and that's no way to enjoy this hobby. I'd rather take up fishing instead.

Back