Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're intent on selling it, then you'll just have to reduce the price but regardless these Medicom figures go for a lot anyways.

Personally it doesn't look all that bad compared to what other Medicom owners had to go trough, so don't worry about it. And yes, it does seem like the deterioration came from being in the box too long. You're lucky the suit didn't melted or the body went brittle. Was it ever exposed to sunlight, even indirectly? That could be the cause too.

I always wondered why people kept their MGS Medicoms in their boxes considering they are collector friendly boxes. These things are time bombs waiting to go off.

No it was never exposed to sunlight,it was on display like 2 weeks or so until i put it back in it's box because i didn't have room for it on my shelf,besides,i had Grey Suit Old Snake on display allready so it was no biggie.
other than this,the suit is in perfect condition.I am fully aware what happens by just lifting an arm or leg so i never dared to do anything with this.

Too bad, im looking for an od old snake too. You wouldnt sell it for what id pay anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You would be surprised what i charge for used 1/6 figures these days,if you live in europe.Shipping to usa alone is 65$ so...:lol

I just sent a third email to Anime island in cancelling my Red Raiden. WTF

I sent a few emails as well. Got this from that yuan fellow:

Jim said we won’t get this figure, he will just refund your money.

Yuanyuan Riddle
Operations Manager
[email protected]
www.anime-island.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnimeIslandToys
Anime Island Toys

Hope they will do the refund by today. Just email this guy. Thats how I got a refund for another order last month.

Hi Again,this was what i was talking about earlier.Sucks that i decided to sell this and discover this,who wants to buy this now?
It's only noticable in sunlight though.

What im curious to know is if this was always there or happened over time.

That looks pretty cool man! gives it a camou effect! I wouldn't sell it man. This figure is definitely a keeper!

Btw, this happened to my olive drab Old snake as well. But not on the whole suit, only on the shoulders and the legs.

Nvg
u8y4yjem.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hey Jason, who is that ugly dude in the white spandex that's photobombing Big Boss's picture?

Hey Jason, who is that ugly dude in the white spandex that's photobombing Big Boss's picture?
I couldnt help but laugh at that. Asmuch as i want to support MGS in any way possible - i dont want that figure in my room.

I couldnt help but laugh at that. Asmuch as i want to support MGS in any way possible - i dont want that figure in my room.

I still bought it :lol. Honestly though, she has to be the most sub-par figure in my entire Hot Toys collection. The accessories are pretty decent, though.

Same here. Every time I even considered buying her, other HT figures comes to mind. Plus she's kinda pricey for what she is.

Back