Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In-case you haven't seen this upcoming revoltech yet... Hope we dont get 5 diff variants lol
1017696_275910829213795_1874551357_n.jpg

998022_275919059212972_1777395040_n.png

I really didn't care much for Metal Gear Rising. I played it. Enjoyed it. But it doesn't have any lasting appeal for me. Hence, i never picked up the PAK Raiden (black, white, blue, red or otherwise)

But i must say... i'm really digging that Revoltech Raiden! i'll be keeping my eye on that one

Is there anybody else watching this whole Raiden repaint fiasco thinking, "This is going to be crazy when everyone realizes they bought 15 slight variations of the same figure at premium prices...?" I don't get the different raiden colour thing.

I'm with you. I never saw the appeal of variants in most collectibles. It's just a company taking advantage of loyal consumers by producing a product with minimal effort.

Remember Batman: The Animated Series toys? Those were variants, but hell no would they release just that. They had to come up with different accessories otherwise they knew people wont buy just a grey Batman.

I love my variants. I hear you on your point though. Mgs imo has the best ones. I totally dont think we should have gotten 5 pak raidens i always said it was overkill. I think 1 variant per series is fair. Zero, red fox, and white raiden was all we really needed so far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I hope PAK release Inferno Armor, Desperado armor and Wig Variants of Raiden too.

Its funny how we didnt know about this new revo raiden til now. Normally we see wip pics unpainted before anything and this just came out of nowhere. Did anyone else know this was coming up?

Its funny how we didnt know about this new revo raiden til now. Normally we see wip pics unpainted before anything and this just came out of nowhere. Did anyone else know this was coming up?

No. But I'm glad they're taking a break from Big Boss. :lol

Also, did anyone happen to notice that thay said on twitter that this revo raiden was a best buy item?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I have all except the color variations and those premium versions of the Peace Walker (I'm fine without those, it's not like I can find them anywhere)

There's a seller on ebay that puts premium Kaz up there for $55 USD all the time.

And there are dozens of the japanese premium peace walker which has the battle dress version. A bunch of them are under $100 USD.

Could this be the prototype yoiji was checking out earlier??

Variants for this guy could be a posibility since revoltech did that with the monster hunter line

Could this be the prototype yoiji was checking out earlier??

Variants for this guy could be a posibility since revoltech did that with the monster hunter line

Almost certainly. Yoji was checking out a prototype Revoltech so it has to be this. Too bad yet again it's another figure already done by Play Arts. I could go for something totally new.

There have already been some Gekko's made. Jason and a few others picked some up. I can't remember where from or the manufacturer

They sold out of Red Raiden in 1 day at BBTS. They even upped the price with their last few in stock I gather since it went from 69.99$ to 99.99$.

Back