Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is amazing. People should snap them up while theyre still available, not only because its a white variant that will be very expensive and hard to find but that also the DLC code outfit in the game is the best too (as far as i know).

being able to store 10 recovery nanopastes comes in handy. You will go through an entire level with 5 and not be able to collect more, then fight a boss where you need the ones you couldnt carry.

Haha don't think I'd wanna do that!

Anyway, cool pics bro. Never really been a fan of the PAK figures, but this really does look cool its definitely the best one of the bunch. Its probably due to Raiden's design I think.

Nice dude! I'm glad you like it hopefully the joints aren't extremely stiff. it took me almost an hour to make him fully poseable because the shoulders we're so stiff. and also with the tentacles meet the chest plate there are 2 articulations that are completely frozen. hot water and a little gentle elbow grease and some patience will free them up.

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Yes, apparently those 2 points are rather frozen. I noticed that those tentacles should go closer to his head, but those are really stiff. Now they kind of follows those big shoulder plates quite naturally and it doesn't look awry, but might try that trick to get those loosened.

1jpgxi.jpg

2jpgg.jpg

3jpgd.jpg

dscf5679p.jpg

dscf5683u.jpg

Awesome shots Kiva. PAK really do a great job with mechanically designed characters.

I just don't like they have hair hanging down over his visor...

Awesome shots Kiva. PAK really do a great job with mechanically designed characters.

I just don't like they have hair hanging down over his visor...
The hair infront of the visor actually looks pretty cool to me in person, because on the left side of his visor he also has hair sticking out sideways which looks out of place in a standing pose, but for Dynamic poses the front hair, and bit on the side compliment each other make it look like hes moving super fast

But thats just me, i like to alternate between casual and extreme poses. More extreme the better for me!

But i must say i now see the Appeal for the PAK figures. Ive no intention of back tracking previous figures but id probably pick up a few more from this line

The hair infront of the visor actually looks pretty cool to me in person, because on the left side of his visor he also has hair sticking out sideways which looks out of place in a standing pose, but for Dynamic poses the front hair, and bit on the side compliment each other make it look like hes moving super fast

But thats just me, i like to alternate between casual and extreme poses. More extreme the better for me!

But i must say i now see the Appeal for the PAK figures. Ive no intention of back tracking previous figures but id probably pick up a few more from this line

Seems like the White Raiden is infecting a lot of people :lol

So glad I was in the line from the very beginning.

Decided to make it look casual, see if it looked good with the visor. And i like it!

dscf5691ul.jpg

dscf5692a.jpg

dscf5693w.jpg

dscf5695y.jpg

dscf5696x.jpg

Just ordered mine from Berlin Germany I got the figure only with the LE outer box which are really the only 2 things I wanted out of the whole entire limited edition kit unfortunately I had to pay 185 dollars

Sent from the Shell by codec.

After all those years I still hate raiden.

I understand his purpose in MGS2, but MGS2 was hurt immensely without Snake as the main character. And because of that, we are stuck with 4 Big Boss prequels.

Raiden was terrible in MGR. The whole Ripper thing was terrible. "Let her rip" made me cringe with ****** chills.

anyone here has similar problem like my rail gun LED?
It seems I have to turn on & off the rail gun for few times before it lights up when I push the "shoot" button.
not a big problem, but nonetheless annoying.
I think maybe the on off switch a bit broken or something?:dunno

anyone here has similar problem like my rail gun LED?
It seems I have to turn on & off the rail gun for few times before it lights up when I push the "shoot" button.
not a big problem, but nonetheless annoying.
I think maybe the on off switch a bit broken or something?:dunno

Are you sure you're pushing it fully into the "ON" position?

Back