Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rock is awesome. For a young guy, he chose to become an action star and followed in the tradition of Arnie and Sly, while the other actors around his age were too busy being metrosexual girly-men. It would be cool if he gets casted for MGS - NOT as Snake, though! :lol

On another note, my order for Koto REX will be shipping soon from BBTS :yess:

Last edited:
Bale would kill as Snake, look at some of his work outside of Batman if you don't think he has the range. Getting an unknown you run the risk of something like Dragonball or **** like that. At least a big name means some production value.

Bale would rock but Jackman looks like he'd survive ten years in the jungle with only a piece of string and a tooth pick.

Rock would make a cool Raven.

i said the same thing way earlier. it should be ALL unknowns. its win win for everyone unless the script is bad. new actors will get a chance to really stand out in such a major franchise and we wont get the same old predictable act from the same old predictable actor. it wont be iconic IMHO with the norm. :dunno am i wrong?
no your right

Bale would kill as Snake, look at some of his work outside of Batman if you don't think he has the range. Getting an unknown you run the risk of something like Dragonball or **** like that. At least a big name means some production value.

As long as he doesn't do the batman voice better yet have Hayter just dub over him.

actually hayter dubbed over is a good idea. might seem like youre watching the game. checked my phone bbts paid koto rex. i cant wait. february is a good month for me. the boss, koto rex, new motor in my car, my moms birthday. :yess:

just saw is this real .

tumblr_mht4u9UoAA1rpk27po1_1280.jpg

Kojima said we'll see these on display at Toy Fair.

The Big Boss teaser is a Revoltech.

Back