Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone happens to be selling one, or know of one for a good price, I'm trying to track down a Medicom UDF Naked Snake in sneaking suit version from MGS3. I can find it on eBay MIB for around $50, but trying to see if I can grab it cheaper somewhere. Doesn't have to be packaged but the condition must be good. Thanks!

like this one!?!?!?! $25 shipped youre welcome. he has a hard time standing and might need a stand or a piece of paper under his foot.

BARGAIN! I would love to strip him just for his body harness clips. I bought the metal boss and really ****ed up the assembly on the harness, plus the medicom clips look big and shiny

A year in the making.
Longest wip figure.
Finally happy with my Solid Snake.

P1040813.jpg

P1040815.jpg

Wow exellent work elvis1976! That is the figure HT needs to put out next. Love that outfit. After only seeing it in low res polygons and artwork all these years,it really does look fantastic in real life.

^Love your signature :lol.

I won't be displaying REX any time soon, since I need a good display cabinet. Might have to custom build one myself.

I think your confused with Medicom. That was re-released but it's no different I believe.

No, I'm talking about the PAK version. I thought I remembered he had a terrible paint job on his face and that his joints were so bad that some peoples arms were falling off when they tried to pose him

Back