Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manlet sad. Manlet don't want Mcfarlane Undertaker figure.

ieyMVrE.jpg
5tahNd7.jpg

:horror :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I forgot how bad McF figures were...

All of this talk about the McFarlane figures led me to tinker around with my Ocelot and guess what? While trying to put his finger through his revolver's trigger guard, the guard snapped and practically dissolved in my hands. The same happened to the trigger guard on his second revolver, too. **** me. :lol

Goddamn, for a second there I thought these were Hot Toys photos. Sneaky! :lol

Looks pretty good though. Too bad I'm not a fan of the game so I'm skipping it. Call me when someone makes a MGS2 Raiden.

Yeah I would pass on it. If they did Venom in the BDU, I might grab it because I did like the look for the character.

They did a great job!

It's a shame these companies are the ones that have to make the figures we want.
Why hasn't anyone made MGS1/2 Snakes!??

I wish tapatalk didnt suck so bad so i could see........guess ill have to wait til i get home from work to see what you guys got to check out. Wouldnt mind buying the leather jacket version and bashing the bdu version since i have all the extra parts anyway. I have the correct bdu tucked away for when i had the right body. Does the body look like it has the right proportions?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wish tapatalk didnt suck so bad so i could see........guess ill have to wait til i get home from work to see what you guys got to check out. Wouldnt mind buying the leather jacket version and bashing the bdu version since i have all the extra parts anyway. I have the correct bdu tucked away for when i had the right body. Does the body look like it has the right proportions?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hard to tell but probably not. It looks like your average True Type knock off.

Back