Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody wants to make a MARINES Ray.. :(

latest

Just the cheap one that McFarlane poorly made, that has plastic you can literally pull apart with your hands. I swear to got the joints in the arms literally peeled away in half when I tried to put it together the first time. I had to Frankenstein glue it back together.

Almost finished building my mcfarlane ray, just need the head from solidus snake but the figure is big money and its the last one i need. I had ray before and it broke in a few places, this time only one wing joint cracked so far.

I agree, keep the bdu version.

Ill get the mgs4 koto rex, i have all the others and have the black sehelanthropus on preorder as well. Ill build them all eventually but im dicouraged due to the beautiful boxes, i need a reason to display them!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, been a while!
Hey you know if the mgs3 RAH no eyepatch snake is worth >$200???
What should be the lowest price I shouñd expect?

I mean, these things will have worth like that to some people; if you are hell-bent on owning every MGS/Snake action figure that exists, or that one is a personal grail, go for it. But if you're on the fence, why drop serious money on an outdated figure that will almost certainly have QC issues of some sort? RAH in particular bugs me because it seems like Medicom keep making serious design or materials mistakes. Look at the Evangelion line: mostly great figures, but dye from the black undersuit bleeds into the white portions of the soft plastic armour, so they get ruined over time. Ridiculous at today's prices. I don't mean to go on a rant; it's just frustrating that Medicom picks up so many great designs and turns them into seriously flawed, overpriced figures.

...speaking of overpriced, does anyone have impressions on Sentinel's Sahelanthropus? I've been offered one by a Dubai-based collector, and I can probably haggle a little or trade.

Dang, hoping I could get Ryan to give me his BDU Snake but I'm too late. Drat!

I decided to keep to keep the BDU and perhaps sell the Sneaking Suit. I looked at them both and yeah, the BDU looks better him. I have no idea why HT couldn't just slap some fatigues on considering their love of variants. :dunno

Hey guys, been a while!
Hey you know if the mgs3 RAH no eyepatch snake is worth >$200???
What should be the lowest price I shouñd expect?

Probably not. The Medicom figures were fantastic for their time, but are extremely dated and underscaled today. They're still fantastic figures and more faithful to the games for their time than the HT, but I wouldn't pay top dollar for them.

All you need is that sculpt from frank/sean and the fatigues will be perfect! Id keep that version and get rid of the sneaking suit version if i had to choose.

All you need is that sculpt from frank/sean and the fatigues will be perfect! Id keep that version and get rid of the sneaking suit version if i had to choose.

Agreed, but I don't think the heads are still for sale anymore. Didju got yours yet?

I think you can still get them for a reasonable price since they were re-issued just before medicom lost the licence.

Personally I still love the RAH figures. The style is much closer to shinkawas art.

Thank you all for your comments on the Medi RAH Tiger Stripe Snake. I actually want him because I have nothing, BUT NOTHIGN related to MGS3 and I really like the pre-eyepatch Biggu Bossu.
I even saw that some of you make a custom with that figure by making a body swap to scale it, does it work with? And how much should I pay for one of those? So far the lowest I could find on eBay was this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Gear...202125?hash=item3d1c6230cd:g:KbsAAOSw5dNWqHi5

In any case, if anyone wants to sell it, count me :3

Would anyone be interested in buying my MGSV PAK set? I have every single one from the game, and trying to gauge interest in it. It sure wouldn't be cheap.

On that note, I'm tempted to sell some of my MGS PAKs...hell, I honestly almost want most of them gone.

I sold all of mine when they started the MGSV stuff because I realized they were never going to do that games that mattered. When you look at the line as a whole it's an incomplete, inconsistent mess with one two or three really good figures. None from MGSV.

Back