Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember all the trouble you went through to get the entire set. You were running into a lot of bootlegs, right? I really wish I collected these back in the day.

That signed MGS 2 from Hibino................ :thud:.

Oh yeah, it was a pain to determine the genuine ones, plus these bootlegs cost a lot nowadays for some reason.

I think Hibino's signature is more rare than Kojima's. :lol

Oh yeah, it was a pain to determine the genuine ones, plus these bootlegs cost a lot nowadays for some reason.

I think Hibino's signature is more rare than Kojima's. :lol

You're right about that, I've only seen you with Hibino's sig :lol. But, thousands upon thousands of signed items from Kojima. It's still worthwhile to meet him if you ever get the chance - the man signs anything and everything.

You're right about that, I've only seen you with Hibino's sig :lol. But, thousands upon thousands of signed items from Kojima. It's still worthwhile to meet him if you ever get the chance - the man signs anything and everything.[/QUOTE

I remembered your PM's on how to spot the fake Kojima stuff, ate those forgeries still floating around?

You're right about that, I've only seen you with Hibino's sig :lol. But, thousands upon thousands of signed items from Kojima. It's still worthwhile to meet him if you ever get the chance - the man signs anything and everything.[/QUOTE

I remembered your PM's on how to spot the fake Kojima stuff, ate those forgeries still floating around?

Funny thing, I haven't seen a lot of signed Kojima games, lately :lol.

He should've at least globe-throtted his way to NYC so I could've gotten my copy of MGS 2 signed :gah:.

And then sell that for 1k.

Or get MGS1 signed and become rich enough to retire in obscurity :lecture

I got MGS 1, MGS 3, MGS 4, PW, and the HD collection signed. I already sold the extras, I'm not selling anything else :lol.

13012602_1087088057981102_6641075682125734474_n.jpg

I'm still in awe that we didn't get PAK MGS 2 Snake. It's not like at that point, they didn't do the same characters from different games :dunno

Maybe it can be heavy customized starting with mgs2 Raiden body and some sculpting/cloning of the mgs1 snake pak? Just a random thought :3

Back