Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks more like Ted Dibiase than Venom Snake.

bsg1Xn7.jpg

OMG!!!!!! I just got an email from amiami for koto sehalathropus to pay for jesus christ!!!! I think this is the final preorder for january, thank god. There is 1/2 ray as well but i think that will be pushed back a little, i dont think people in japan are getting it yet.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I think they give you a few passes before they do that. After I pay for Venom, I'm not PO'ing from them anymore.

Unless it's something at a very heavy discount I'll use them. But I hate that they get pissy when you want to cancel.

It depends on what you tell them or how you tell them. I know that if you have multiple orders and ask to cancel one and keep the rest, they don't mind but they still give a little attitude

Virgil is a leech, that hustles people into taking photos with him. The radio show Opie & Anthony (when they were still together) had one of it's producers setup a meet and greet with Ted at a con, and Virgil happened to be there too. It was for a photo with Ted, and a signed Million Dollar Belt... and Virgil snatched the belt and signed it to siphon off money. It wasn't asked for, so the producer didn't pay him. The belt cost the guy $500 to get, and Virgil ruined it.

He was even trying to sell autographs in a NYC subway in one of those pics :lol

Woah, didn't know he was such a dirtbag. Ruining a championship belt, too? Damn. Probably explains why he's so lonely all the time :rotfl.

Back