Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, cut down the green piston piece down 1/8 of an inch so you can raise the arm high enough to reach the last click. The pistons length actually hinders the arm. If you lower the arm all the way you can pop it out easily. Dont cut off too much, seriously. 1/8 of an inch will be just fine.

Yeah, cut down the green piston piece down 1/8 of an inch so you can raise the arm high enough to reach the last click. The pistons length actually hinders the arm. If you lower the arm all the way you can pop it out easily. Dont cut off too much, seriously. 1/8 of an inch will be just fine.

Thanks man! I watched some reviews and was a little worried. Will definitely try this.

THe new mantis figure is not that great. They have to make a choice i think, Quantity over Quality, or Quality over Quantity. If the figures were actually well sculpted and painted, they might be able to ask the prices that they currently do. The amount of figures released now even before the game is released is just wrong imo, as they spoil the characters of the game. So instead of having a surprise that volgin is back somehow and that Mantis is in the game, we now know who pretty much most of the villain will be. I don't know if its only me, but they are just spoiling the game.

Keen for the new Mantis, but I'm still bummed that they've literally ignored Ocelot even till now... :gah:

Absolutely stunning.

BxumpF8CUAAegyr.jpg

Mantis sucks, and you really want Gopher faced Ocelot?

Actually, it's more of the fact that they've literally ignored Ocelot across the entire series that puzzles me.
Think about it, out of the figures they've made for MGS1, MGS2, and now even counting MGSV, not a single Ocelot.
I mean come on! :slap

It's kinda funny, but McFarlane still managed to be more accurate with their crappy little $8 toys than all of these high-end manufacturers.

The body on that Figma snake still looks pretty sweet even if the colors are off on the pouches. Too bad the face looks so bad painted. Everything always looks better unpainted.

Back