Metal Gear Solid 5 Officially Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
MGS5 has been confirmed. Don't know what to think about this... I guess this is the third time Kojima said he'd retire lol

metal-gear-solid-5-pc-1329903189-001.jpg

metal-gear-solid-5-pc-1329903189-002.jpg

Awesome. Eager to see when it's set, where, what characters etc. Hope to see more Solid Snake as he's the bestest. x

Is MGS 5 really confirmed? I did a Google search and couldn't find any news on it.

:clap:goodpost::yess: Hope it comes out this generation. Really dont wanna buy a whole system for mgs again like i did for ps3

It's not like you really tanked by getting an awesome PS3 all things considered. I too, am tired of the whole NEXY GENERATION thing. It's too expensive and people are more broke now than then.

There's very little likelihood that this will be released on the current gen. Basically because Kojima's Fox Engine is designed to run on high end PCs.
Not to mention that the development of this game has not even begun yet.

Is MGS 5 really confirmed? I did a Google search and couldn't find any news on it.

It's assumed that it's MGS5...those posters are promoting jobs for "the next MGS". Knowing Kojima, it could be be anything :lol

But most likely it's MGS5.

Ordinarrily (spelling?) i'd say no, but MGS4 is still top of the line technically

I don't believe that MGS 4 was really that good of a technical masterpiece. There was a huge lack of anti-aliasing that resulted in a lot of jaggies showing up (especially in shadow effects). I also read somewhere that the environments were actually pre-rendered.

If Kojima is really making MGS 5, he'll most likely use the new Fox Engine (or Project Ogre thing) that he's been experimenting with.

looks like big boss with a dog. MGS3 was my fav, so have high hopes for this one.

Back