Metal Gear Online Beta Names and the Like

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's the difference between konami ID and game ID?

Alright guys, I created a group called Sideshow Freaks. I've got final exam stuff this week, so it'll be a few hours until I get out invites and stuff. One nice little feature is that you get to create your own icon. One thing I've like to do in the past is take old NES or SNES sprites and using grid paper, I draw them out on it, enlarging them. It's quite cool. I think the dimensions for creating the icon is about 100 x 100. If anybody has some cool small game sprites or soemthing, I will hapilly do it, if it's cool enough. Anywho, I was going to do the sprite for the Dragonlord from Dragon Warrior unless something cooler comes along.

A GREAT site for sprites is rpgclassics.com

Alright guys, I created a group called Sideshow Freaks. I've got final exam stuff this week, so it'll be a few hours until I get out invites and stuff. One nice little feature is that you get to create your own icon. One thing I've like to do in the past is take old NES or SNES sprites and using grid paper, I draw them out on it, enlarging them. It's quite cool. I think the dimensions for creating the icon is about 100 x 100. If anybody has some cool small game sprites or soemthing, I will hapilly do it, if it's cool enough. Anywho, I was going to do the sprite for the Dragonlord from Dragon Warrior unless something cooler comes along.

A GREAT site for sprites is rpgclassics.com

What do these sprites hafta do with MGS online?

Add me to the clan...

What do these sprites hafta do with MGS online?

Add me to the clan...

Actually, it's just a little tiny clan emblem. No more significance than that.

Also, it looks like if you want to join the clan you have to search for it. Just go under clan, then use the search. Sideshow Freaks.

Last edited:
Back