Metal Gear Online Beta Names and the Like

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not absolutely sure how it works in game, but we should get a list up and going for those playing the Metal Gear beta. We'll include PSN names and also the Konami Game ID.

If you don't have a Konami ID set up yet, you HAVE TO SET IT UP before you play. Those late in the game may have a dilly of a time setting up those names since the site is practically in ruins these last few days.

id.konami.net

CLAN: Sideshow Freaks
Go under clans, and use the search option.

SSC_Nerd
PSN: pinball_wizard
Konami Game ID: moonshine_runner

jedistarkiller
PSN: jedistarkiller
Game ID: goldeneye_85

Mace Handowan
PSN: Macehandowan
Game ID: Mace_handowan

Kain4521
PSN: Kain4521
Game ID: kain1138

SOLIDSNAKE
PSN: Knightslade

Last edited:
Not absolutely sure how it works in game, but we should get a list up and going for those playing the Metal Gear beta. We'll include PSN names and also the Konami Game ID.

If you don't have a Konami ID set up yet, you HAVE TO SET IT UP before you play. Those late in the game may have a dilly of a time setting up those names since the site is practically in ruins these last few days.

id.konami.net

SSC_Nerd

Yea I kept getting an error message,,,but it all worked and I'm cool now.

Last edited:

id.konami.net

SSC_Nerd

Ive been trying to set one up for the past 4 days, I cannot due to server crashing. Ill post mine as soon as I get one.

Same here. Grrrrr. What a freaking disaster waiting to happen if they don't fix this by the start of the beta...

I was just doing stuff wrong. Like the password for one can only be numbers, and the passwords and names can't be the same..it finally worked.

My PSN name is: jedistarkiller
My Game ID is goldeneye_85

I also set up my account early so that I can start playing the beta right away.

My PSN name is: macehandowan
My Game ID is: mace_handowan

helll yeaa count me in !!

add me up !!

I am KNIGHTSLADE !! on psn

so are you guys still getting connection errors ?
as soon as i put my game Id and press ok It wont log in.

Back