Metal Build Eva

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know the situation else where, but locally - only 20% of the people who POed actually got it.
So I didn't get mine, but as I'am downsizing I have no complaint.
I missed the preorder so I had to go with this seller https://japanexclusive.ocnk.net

I kept trying to get him to send me the shipping information and when he finally did he sent me a tracking number and said it will be sent on mar 24 to 28. Every time I try and trace the tracking number on japan post I get that it does not exist . I entered a claim with pay pal and they sent an email stating they expect to get back in a month I got a answer a week later and they refunded my money.

I look up the item on the sellers website he had 5 in stock for $ 388 now he has 6 . Dude was trying to stall for time and sell it from underneath me what a joke instead of some money now he has none their is a limit to how much we are willing to pay and collectors dont take kindly to scalpers. I get it items go up in value over time but this behavior is a joke.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I p.o. from bbts, haven't heard anything yet regarding it shipping or coming in stock. I was a late p.o. too, so wouldn't doubt my order being culled for limited inventory.
I managed to get an order from amazon not sure if they will come through. I am hoping the us distributor blue fin will be able to fulfill all the orders. Amazon says it's coming in in April 16 or something like that you never can tell they can change it .

I know they had some orders from threea products they sent me an email canceling my order based on lack of availability.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like p.o. goes up 6/24/2019 for the red one, November release. Purple one gets a rerelease in September? Maybe I'm seeing that wrong, but that what I gather from their web pages.

2019年6月24日(月)一般販売店様での予約解禁予定
(予約取扱の有無は販売店様により異なります)

Last edited:
Yeah, I forgot about this. Instantly sold out... feels like everything macross too that bandai does...

Last edited:
Saw this in their flagship store in Tokyo
5ccc0769287edcc7b2e50ac950e10f61.jpg
c8a26b8c7b5331ce1d2744ba45bcb33d.jpg
f937856b5e71be5d23d2a588d0eea0a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back