Merry Christmas Sideshow!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's thanking you for yet another year of near poverty and hoping to be impressed by your products to keep me that way in the coming year. :monkey3

Merry Christmas to all of yas! :fireworks:santa:deer

Thanks SideShow for helping me re-live my childhood, one dollar at a time!!

Thanks for all the great products!!

:clap :clap :clap :flag

I would also like to say Merry Christmas to all Sideshow employees !!!

Especially the Customer service people. More power to you guys during Star Wars pre-order time :lol

Also, Merry Christmas to all Sideshow Sculptors. Keep doing the great job and here's :duff to next year !!!

Merry Christmas!

Not only did you make my dream figure this year (I love my Faramir), but now you've sent me the Minas Morgul bookend out of pure generosity and goodwill. Thank you for the lovely Christmas card; please consider this to be my little way of reciprocating. You really did help me to have a happy holiday despite my financial difficulties. Thank you for hearing my Christmas wish and making it come true.

God bless you, every one. :cool:

Merry X-Mas to all you @ SS. Thanks for all the great times again this year and the great product. Look forward to sharing some drinks with you once July rolls around. :duff

Merry Chrismas to the sideshow employees and families .also to the Great group of collectors who represent this wonderful board.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the Sideshow employees... not just the ones we get to interact with, but to all the unsung heroes in shipping, processing, and behind the scenes! Without all of you, Sideshow would not be the fantastic company it is! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Merry Christmas to all at Sideshow, may you all eat , drink and be merry !

Thank you for some fantastic items this year, and I look forward to seeing more in 2008!

:duff

Yep, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each and every last employee at the greatest collectible company on Earth. Y'all Rock!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the people at Sideshow. A special thanks because of your product and Dave's board I was able to find my husband and will now have a special bundle of joy in 2008. Our own little Sideshow Freak. :D

May you all have the same special happiness and love.

Back