Men's mags, eZine are you bored of them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuzik

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Having grown up on FHM, esquire, loaded and GQ to find them
Slowing dumbing down to what can only be described as "the nuts culture" I decided to start a war and create a more sophisticated, less adver laden magazine at the average male.
www.joe-average.nethttps://www.joe-average.net
Have a look and see what you think it's only 3 weeks old

Sorry yoh didn't enjoy the site. I prewarn you all, no women on the site. There are lots of other sites for naked ladies it's not what we offer.

I pick on up once in awhile if they have a good article about a hottie that I really like, but just like Cosmo or other magazine now. They're mostly ads and sucky.

I read Woman's World and First for Women. :lol

Sorry yoh didn't enjoy the site. I prewarn you all, no women on the site. There are lots of other sites for naked ladies it's not what we offer.

you need some zexy in your site! :lecture I know you just said you dont do that but we need some visual gratifications to go with your news and stuff
qqfbhsi6pu_casey-carlson-bikini-photo.jpg

I still like Esquire; most women's mags never appealed to me and Cosmo is pure poopie

I keep collecting Maxim because Ive been buying them since 1997.. I enjoy going back and reading about all the amazing technology that ended up bombing. The advertising content revenue for Maxim also starts to drop off around 2007.. and I think the current issues are about 1/16" of an inch thick compared to 3/4" of an inch in the late 1990's

Its nostalgia OCD at its finest.

I swear Cosmo just wants to make you feel ____ty about yourself.

Is it still run by Mrs. Kryptkeeper?

:monkey4

I dunno but what makes me laugh about Cosmo is all of the "insight" into the male perspective. They can't get the female perspective right let alone the male one :rotfl

As you can see we are trying to stay well clear of the women area. Although I agree in sexing it up to e honest if you want naked ladies go to a proper website for them, who looks at FHM online for them?

I like the comment about maxim nice tk see you have loads still and still collecting them.

Striving to be average comes from tough economical times where people car afford to buy their house but want to. 2.4 children etc.

Cosmo is poison, how to wrap a man round your finger, how to get the sex you want! How tk spend one million pounds on a bag and look cool. That stuff infuriates me.

As you can see we are trying to stay well clear of the women area. Although I agree in sexing it up to e honest if you want naked ladies go to a proper website for them, who looks at FHM online for them?

I like the comment about maxim nice tk see you have loads still and still collecting them.

Striving to be average comes from tough economical times where people car afford to buy their house but want to. 2.4 children etc.

Cosmo is poison, how to wrap a man round your finger, how to get the sex you want! How tk spend one million pounds on a bag and look cool. That stuff infuriates me.

How to get the sex you want? Hell, just ASK for it! :lol

Cosmo is ____ poopy!

Edit: You can't say CA CA? Oh noes! King!!!!

Last edited:
Back