Men in Black 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order:

MIB>>>>>>MIB3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MIB2.

Didn't much care for MIB2. I didn't hate it, but I found it to be very, very mediocre, with nothing there to make it stand out in any way. I thought it was just done so lazy.

MIB3's focus on J and K (and Brolin's young K, which added a new dynamic to the characters) is what makes it stand out, and why I liked it so much.

I might actually like the series the most though, (minus the first MIB for nostalgic and sentimental reasons). I loved that cartoon.

I agree!!
MIB 3 is way superior than MIB2...
Specially the villain!!
:rock!

tumblr_m510r5zd9V1qcgoydo2_500.jpg

I agree with that...but I didn't really like him all that much.

He wasn't that interesting as a character for me. At least compared to Edgar. :eek:

But I didn't hate him. :D

Edgar and Boris were both good as bad guys, but flat. Serleena just sucked.

The best MIB villain is Alpha from the animated series, IMO. And though I love the series as is, a lot more could have been done with him, character wise with a little bit more serious writing. I wish the movies had taken on Alpha as a villain. That would have given them more weight, IMO.

Last edited:
I will admit that through much of the movie...I was confused...AND bemused. But when we find out that the Army Officer who was killed helping K and J was J's dad and we find out that is why K has always been hard on J...that brought a lot of the rest of the movie full circle for me.

I think about that officer telling J "He showed me how important you are". All he did was show him that J was his son. Kind of put paid to how easily he turned and helped them.

There were moments in that movie that were so far beyond the others that they lifted #3 way above #1 and #2 for me.

Edgar and Boris were both good as bad guys, but flat. Serleena just sucked.

The best MIB villain is Alpha from the animated series, IMO. And though I love the series as is, a lot more could have been done with him, character wise with a little bit more serious writing. I wish the movies had taken on Alpha as a villain. That would have given them more weight, IMO.

this Alpha?
[ame]https://youtu.be/Aoq1WYaUhdU[/ame]

saw this movie...

First half was great, amazing even, well, I mean Up to the point where Jay goes back,

I LOVED the beginning, Oh my dear Jesus Nicole Scherzinger was smoking hot...

well Anyways, Loved the beginning, Loved the chinese restaurant part, Loved seeing Jay and Kay shoot down guys, which they never really did in the other movies, they never really used their guns like that,
I loved it up to when Jay goes back, and I even loved seeing young kay, he was amazing,

but then when they are in the past, it just got so boring to me, got really slow and dragging, some of the jokes felt really lame, like the bowling scene, to me was kinda dumb, the whole thing, I also found the Andy Warhol scene also bored me some, felt like a filler scene,
honestly with Jay going back in time I expected better, I expected funnier scenes and cooler period scenes, the bowling scene just sucked for me,

the ending was okay but not great either,
I really loved the beginning, that was the strongest part, and the funniest too, I think I laughed the most when Kay disappears and we see Jay's new partner, that made me laugh,

but, the past stuff besides young Kay kinda sucked, felt kinda boring

I feel the opposite. The entire opening stuff was dumb. Up until he got to 1969. And Young K was the best character in the entire film.

Back