Men in Black 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah.

I don't know. It's a bad movie...but kinda fun...eh.

I saw it again tonight and I enjoyed it a ton more. If you're not a fan of the series, it'll be hard to appreciate. But if you love it like I do, it works on 95% of the time.

I saw it again tonight and I enjoyed it a ton more. If you're not a fan of the series, it'll be hard to appreciate. But if you love it like I do...

What series? There's only animated series that doesn't look or feels like the original movie :lol
MIBII was crap and that's all.
Series, lol...

Also not goin' to the cinema this time.
Wanna wait for BD to see it w/o moronic Russian voices.

Last edited:
It was crap. But the MIB series, is movies 1-2-3. That's called a series, or a trilogy, or a movie set. :lol

Who cares.

Thought this movie sucked majorly...up until the last 15 minutes are so (which were very good even though predictable). Hope they never make another MIB. Fine way to end the trilogy.

MenInBlack.jpg

I liked them in the order they were shown...1 being the best one and they went down hill from there. There were good parts in this last one. One of them being Young K. I would really like to see more of him. IF they could come up with a better script than the MBIII, I wouldn't mind them making another one.

Back