Memento Mori Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 2 of my Memento Mori comic will start tomorrow.

cover_season2.jpg

XXIV. Friends of Poetry
Tigellinus has some instructions for his master-spy. Meanwhile Marcus meets the friends of poetry in the house of Piso. Do they have something to hide?

If you like the comic, please drop a line. Like every artist I feed of the comments of the audience.

You'll find the five new pages here

XXIV. Friends of Poetry

mmg24_9.jpg

I'll be off to a toy-fare this weekend. For that reason there will be no update on Memento Mori. Next update 10/16.

XXVIII. Downstream

The new chapter is online now. Perhaps you know, that I prefer indoor shootings. Well for this chapter it was necessary to do some pictures outdoor. That was my first 1/6 scale outdoor shooting ever. After crawling through the mud for two hours, I knew again why I’m such a fan of indoor sets. Anyway, the result turned out nice.

Here are the four new pages XXVIII. Downstream

mmg28_1.jpg

XXXII. My Name is Epicharis

The new chapter is online:
XXXII. My Name Is Epicharis

Epicharis meets Marcus. Lucius has some cabin fever. Today we’ve the last but two episode. Next week we start with the great finale of season 2.

mmg32_3.jpg

XXXIV. Moonlight
The final chapter of season 2 is online. Memento Mori goes to a winter break now. First I need a little break from the show. Then I have to do some construction work on the Roman sets. For season 3 I'll have to build two new major locations. When they are ready I'll start shooting the first chapters of the next season. As soon as I have a little headstart, the new season will start.
So here's the final chapter:

XXXIV. Moonlight

mmg34_1.jpg

I hope you liked the second season.
It would give me great pleasure, if you drop a line here.

On this board there were almost no comments. Is anybody here following? If not, I can quit posting here for season 3.

Back