melvinpelayo here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
Look at his title.. LOL!

That was one of the first things I noticed. Did Dave or a moderator do that? At first, I thought it was one of the mods joking around by using Melvin's screenname. Notice that the location is now "Canada"

Sith Lord 0498 said:
That was one of the first things I noticed. Did Dave or a moderator do that? At first, I thought it was one of the mods joking around by using Melvin's screenname. Notice that the location is now "Canada"
Yup I noticed that too. I think Dave must have learned that through his IP address which he had been accessing the site from was in Canada.

Things getting alittle hot for you Melvin? :emperor :emperor :emperor

Well, glad to see he's left once again... I can't believe the nerve of that guy to show up here again. I'm sure he'll be rebanned once Dave gets around to it, no reason to keep the little jerk around.

He changed the location, I guarantee he's in Australia. He also changed the custom title himself.

His behaviour is reminiscent of other sociopaths we've had on the board. I hope you all get your money back through Paypal, obviously this guy, if it is a guy, will not fulfill any deals that were made.

He was also AZN_Collector, who is also banned.

Last edited:
pjam said:
I gotta tell you sunohc, this melvin caused so much damage and pain it forced some of us to be unfairly overprotective with new members like you, and for that we are sorry, but please consider the situation and the timing...
:bow :clap

You are quite the man pjam. I have to applaud your post. I don't mean to quote it here to cause you any undue shame. It takes a big man to admit he was wrong. Were you wrong? No. You acted on a sense of what you believed was the right action to take. You did it to protect others, and placed yourself in the firing line. You accepted responsibility for this action, in the best interests of your friends, that you have made on the board, and have made amends the best way you can.

I can only say that I hope everyone that was affected financially gets some return. It is still too much to pay, even if you do get all your money back. This pin has caused divides, but we have had these types here before, as Dave knows all too well, and with his tireless diplomacy, have acted in a more appropriate manner, than as a group we would have rather taken, should we have had the opportunity.

These are the silver linings of this unfortunate incident, and why this is the best forum of people I care to associate with. I hope I can continue to be a part of it, for all my misconducts, inappropriateness and assumptive posts, for a long time to come.

:grouphug

melvinpelayo said:
what's going on?

Can I be allowed to kill this guy now? Please?:D j/k.....nah.....he's too sick in the head and why bother? One day, he will get his due 'rewards.'

Like Bad, I was also too upset to post and I ended up venting my frustrations in this thread. I'm sorry that I said something inappropriate about sunohc in an earlier post.

I would also like to thank every helpful freaks who gave practical solutions on how to recover our money back. This board rules!

P.S. - Please ban that piece of dog ****! :emperor. We don't want him posting any comments here again.

Thanks.

Last edited:
You don't have anything to worry about Darth Ramuk. This board is full of friendly open minded people. What I said to pjam goes for you too. For my part in your frustration, I too am sorry. We have all learned many lessons, and I thank everyone that posted in this thread, barr the pin, for the lessons.

I would think, and I feel, sunohc would have been surprised, confused and dismayed by our reactions to him, and his postings here. I reckon it is the language barrier, and something as simple as the over posting of many green smilies. In his attempt to be friendly, it is probably more easy to select from the smilies on the right than scroll through the list. It gave me a bit of a greased feeling, I can tell you that. So sunohc, I am sorry for the feelings I initially had for you too.

melvinpelayo pfffft NOT HERE anymore. Thank you Dave, The Dark Lord.

Last edited:
AZN_Collector said:
Me and my collection will be here...Or you can also come and visit me and my collection if you live around Sydney CBD!

SYDNEY ENTERTAINMENT COLLECTABLES FAIR

Sydney’s premier entertainment event for collectors and the young at heart

Sydney Town Hall

Saturday November 25, 2006

10am ~ 5pm

*Fantastic Door Prizes!

*Sydney’s Premier Collectable Retailers!

*Private Traders!

*Toys, Games, Music, Models, Movies, Cards, Comics, and Much More!

Entry $5 at the door.

Free Entry For Children Age 10 And Under!

Sydney Entertainment Collectables Fair

Head Office: Level 3, 332 Pitt St. Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia

The Collectables Fair

On November 25th 2006 there will be a fantastic event for Collectors of memorabilia at the best venue in town—The Sydney Town Hall !
Can’t Wait!

The event will be a fabulous chance for collectors to meet and explore the wonderful array of items available from the worlds of Movies, Toys, Games, Music, Models, Cards, Comics, Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Animation and much, much more.

A day of fun for everyone and a great day out!
See you there…...
user_offline.gif

Seek him out and finsh it! Krusader style!

Creecher, you know what must be done!

~The King Of Darkness~

galactiboy said:
So he was the one who started the Bruce Lee thread? Man he is a smug little thing! Glad to hear he is banned once again and you are on top of who he might pretend to be...

This guy is really creepy! He keeps coming back! Thank the Dark Lord Dave for being our Great Eye watching over us all and protecting us from evil and harm....:D

sunohc said:
what kind of korean dude has gmail hahahahaha

like i said,
either hanmail or hotmail or naver, etc.

gmail... >.>

lol
sunohc, can you tell me what you mean by no one using gmail please? What is gmail? What is it's significance to Korea in particular? Is it just Korea, you have reservations about? Thanks.

sunohc said:
:nono , azn collector is a friend of Kojun it seems. yet he's in australia right now....>.> why not take a visit to melvinpelayo's?

say again :confused:

What should happen is Dave should publish every IP address Melvin has used to access this forum and the location where each IP address is based.

There was a problem over at MF.com long ago where this was the tactic employed. COmplete with mapquest illustration of where the guy lived. :emperor

wow.
Azn collector showed pics of "his collection" and i thought they were kojun's since they were the pics on his site.

Also, he claimed he was korean but when I asked him more about it, he never said anything back.

Koreans will MOSTLY use hanmail.net since its from their most popular webpage:

daum.net

or naver.com

so expect email address from hanmail.net or naver.com
or yahoo.co.kr

Sure, they use hotmail, but I'd REAAALY question it then, since hotmail is an easy one to make.

gmail's emailing making process is unneccesary for koreans. Its not even in korean I presume, so why would they use it?

Does anyone else think that perhaps Melvin is really Dark Syren (aka Michelle) .....

You have to have been here for a while to know that one. :rotfl :lol

Back