melvinpelayo here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS should put a stop to Melvin's account or his families. Preventing him for further purchases directly from SS. :emperor

Congratz to everyone that got their money back :mexwave

student_toe5 said:
SS should put a stop to Melvin's account or his families. Preventing him for further purchases directly from SS.

That's a great idea! People who resort to scamming money off other people are despicable, and need to be dealt with accordingly. :emperor

Mookeylama said:
Cowbell2.gif

:chew :chew :chew
:D

Yeah, Mook!!! Thanks bro! :lol

lol. he logs in, posts that BS, then logs right back off. yep. he's really interested in "what's wrong?". Dave please ban this guy. i know u said he can still read the board, but at least i won't have to stumble across his posts.

Dude, you have a lot of nerve playing that innocent crap! Have some self-respect and leave the boards.

ok. i won't even go into why nobody has recieved any of the stuff they bought direct from u. i'll get right to the point. explain this...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10493&page=6

post #53

how was someone buying stuff directly from u (Melvin) using the same Paypal email address that u gave me to deal w/ the customizer "Vancei"?

edit: n/m. u fessed up

melvinpelayo said:
Did I say anything about being innocent?

NO!!!!

There is no explanation or possible excuse for what you have done or the damage you have inflicted on my bros here. None.

You will be lucky if you are not investigated or prosecuted for internet fraud. Maybe that is what this is about.

Please leave and don't ever come back.

Seriously why even bother with this crapbag? We all know he's full of it and a total scammer... what more will his "answers" do? Best just to ignore the little pest until he gets banned again.

Why isn't this piece of **** banned? I won't be posting anymore on a forum that allows this scum bag to steal our money and gets to continue posting. My god, it was obvious WEEKS ago to anyone with half a brain that he was a scammer.

I haven't been able to post about anything else because I'm so upset.

You've seen his "side" of the story...now please give him the boot.

Bad, he WAS banned, and then someone (Darth Loki i believe) siad they'd been talking w/ him on AIM and that he wanted to explain himself or some such. so Dave reinstated him so he could explain, at which time he came and posted the very 1st post in this thread, of course explaining nothing. he was never re-banned but i'm sure that's just an oversight

Mookeylama said:
Bad, he WAS banned, and then someone (Darth Loki i believe) siad they'd been talking w/ him on AIM and that he wanted to explain himself or some such. so Dave reinstated him so he could explain, at which time he came and posted the very 1st post in this thread, of course explaining nothing. he was never re-banned but i'm sure that's just an oversight

Most likely to hold members from filing claims before deadlines so he could get away with it and of course he never responded or refunded anyone's money, that's the kind of guy he is. Maybe now he's looking for something else, maybe now the authorities have launched an investigation and he's looking for something to mitigate his predicament...

melvin's back.
Wow.
why...?
We all know that he's a scammer. and that he'll never sell again on here.
inn fact, to prevnt this, instead of having him banned, but in his subtitles:

" Scammer" or seomthing like that and don;t let him change it. And his signature as well. So that He will where that shame
or just bandarage

sunohc said:
melvin's back.
Wow.
why...?
We all know that he's a scammer. and that he'll never sell again on here.
inn fact, to prevnt this, instead of having him banned, but in his subtitles:

" Scammer" or seomthing like that and don;t let him change it. And his signature as well. So that He will where that shame
or just bandarage

I gotta tell you sunohc, this melvin caused so much damage and pain it forced some of us to be unfairly overprotective with new members like you, and for that we are sorry, but please consider the situation and the timing...

Back