Melvin here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?Ai, ahora vamos a hablar en espanol? Me confundo tanto con todas las idiomas aqui--?que sigue? Hablo frances y espanol, aparte de estos no hablo nada mas (bueno, ingles, pero ?es obvio no?)....:eek: Fortunadamente mi dominante incluye las idiomas extranas. Que suerte que entiendo lo que pasa aqui!

Y como puedo yo hacer los acentos sobre las letras?
Et comment est-ce que je peux faire les accents sur les lettres?
How can I get accent marks over the letter?

Last edited:
melvinpelayo said:
I live in Sydney, Australia, migrated here from Manila 4 years ago. I finished high school last year.

Only 15 and already done with high school. :chew

melvinpelayo said:
Hi my name is Melvin and im new to this hobby. I started 2 months ago and at the moment have 17 12" Figures (6 from Sideshow, 3 Custom mades really expensive ones and 8 Medicoms) and 2 PFs.

I live in Sydney, Australia, migrated here from Manila 4 years ago. I finished high school last year.

:rotfl

Melvin, Welcome aboard and have fun!
:joy

Ben

Hi Melvin. I just have to say, you have the best picture icons here. I just can't look at those bouncing girls enough. Thanks for that! Hope to know you moreso.

Les

Figuremaster Les said:
Hi Melvin. I just have to say, you have the best picture icons here. I just can't look at those bouncing girls enough. Thanks for that! Hope to know you moreso.

Les

Wow thanks Master. Does this mean I get a free custom figure off you?

Thanks!

Back