Medix Batman Begins version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
wanted to do this for a while, never tried it till i was reading up on the BB thread. I'm finally happy with the proportions and the correct armor sculpt. enjoy!

Photo0099.jpg

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

Photo0089.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Photo0101.jpg

Stop the press! Ok fill in the nube! Where did this figure come from??? This does look amazing! this makes me sick to my stomach! that I just got a defective $200 + batman! Is this figure available to the public? and if not! WHY?

wow ven, he looks much more aggressive then the hot toys one. i'm loving the legs so much more, and the upper suit is also great.

the proportions are indeed way better, looks much more natural. and the cowl works perfect with the body.

now i have to see if i can find a medi begins figure too :D

congrats buddy i'm really really liking the result.

wow ven, he looks much more aggressive then the hot toys one. i'm loving the legs so much more, and the upper suit is also great.

the proportions are indeed way better, looks much more natural. and the cowl works perfect with the body.

now i have to see if i can find a medi begins figure too :D

congrats buddy i'm really really liking the result.

thanks bud! i got the name idea from you lol... btw did the bale head get there yet?

hehe yes i wondered first when i looked over the dc section and saw your title but got very excited when i saw that it was from you. :) really superb job mate.

as for the bale head, there is still no news. still waiting. i only hope that it hasn't got lost anywhere. :( but i let you know immediately when it arrives.

Nice work, looks really good. How exactly did u pull the upper rubber piece off?

Other than the cowl, what's else from Hot toys Batsuit.
I have medicom Batman original costume as well using soldier story body. I won this Hot toys cowl from ebay and waiting for its arrival. I really hope can do something you have done. It looked really amazing.

Head - Hot Toys
Body - Hot toys TT (taken from Joker ver.1)
Armor - Medicom (first release Batman begins 06, taken off the undersuit, then i put the undersuit on the HT body, then reguled the armor on)
Belt - Medicom (TDK suit figure) (repainted with vallejo bronze)
boots - medicom
guantlets - medicom.
cape - Lforigno

Thanks Ven.
It really helps. So the hands also from Hot toys right?

Thanks for the breakdown, Ven.

So is there a difference between the 06 begins and 09 begins from medicom?

Also, how do you attach the medicom boots on the TT legs?

And also the cowl triangular buttons, where are the from? They attached perfectly there!

oh forgot to include thats from the hot toys OC batman that i broke off and taped

So where's the "DX" part of this custom?
just a cool sounding name :D

So is there a difference between the 06 begins and 09 begins from medicom?

Also, how do you attach the medicom boots on the TT legs?

from what i can see, nothing. i think the 09 one is a bit shinier though..

its pretty hard, but if you heat the boots up by hot water or blow dryer method, put alittle work into it you can fit it in. he stands perfectly by himself now.

Back