Medicom's R2 and 3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't, not for the price. But it obviously destroys the Medi one, it is damn nice looking. that Medi r2 is inexcusable though on scale alone and again, price... I'd personally go with the clock. Still thinking about it but that site linked in the other thread Creeps me out.

Does anyone have the newer talking Medi 3PO that could tell me what all of the phrases are that he says?

That's horrendous how they'd sacrifice the sculpt of the front for some pointless lines. It isn't something in toys r us!

Maybe a daft question but

With regards to the talking R2, is there a separate function for the lights and the talking?

I want to have the talking function but honestly I will probably never use it. The lights on the other hand I will use a lot I am sure. Just hoping you can do one without the other.

Cheers

Maybe a daft question but

With regards to the talking R2, is there a separate function for the lights and the talking?

I want to have the talking function but honestly I will probably never use it. The lights on the other hand I will use a lot I am sure. Just hoping you can do one without the other.

Cheers

Yes there are two buttons each, one for the lights and one for the talking. And the talking button only works when the lights are on.

That's horrendous how they'd sacrifice the sculpt of the front for some pointless lines. It isn't something in toys r us!

That is a little weird for high-end (i.e. the visible slots cut into the circles on C-3PO's stomach so the sounds are audible.) That's what hasbro did with their talking droids.

That is a little weird for high-end (i.e. the visible slots cut into the circles on C-3PO's stomach so the sounds are audible.) That's what hasbro did with their talking droids.

And the pictures they sold it with didn't depict it, hate to sound like a nitpicker, but that would be one issue I'd flip out over upon receiving a play-feature £150-200 figure :lol Who am I kidding, I'd probably just customise it into a severley battle damaged K-3PO :peace

The sounds and phrases are a nice feature. I have the version 1 of 3PO and thought of getting this one but instead I have the dashboard figure that says like 15 phrases. I took the figure off of the talking base and just hit the button when I want him to say something. The R2 sounds are cool though I think a hasbro 4 inch figure does the same thing and I could probably modify it to be louder and come out of a base of some kind.

Most definitely :)

You don't fancy the Tamashii 3PO?

Oh I do, it looks amazing, I just can't stomach the price. :( I know the medi pair has their flaws, but they would scratch my droid itch just fine (if I can find them for a decent price).

Back