Medicom's R2 and 3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take some pics tonight, but 3PO won't have his eyes on. God damn watch battery. They really are cool.

Right. At least R2 only takes AAA. I will say having him stand up on two legs helps with the scale issue. I still think pictures (just like SSC Jedi Luke) don't do it justice. In person they are very cool. Subtle dirt and grime painted on both droids really adds to the WOW factor.

DSC06986.jpg

Thats the first pic that I have seen where the height issue wasn't crippling to the display - they look fantastic here.

Maybe the dude who stole it put some in for you. Very thoughtful thief. :wink1:
:thwak

I'm pretty sure those were most likely rejects or samples to dealers...
I don't care, the seller is a reputable Ebayer!
:monkey3

DSC06986.jpg

Thats the first pic that I have seen where the height issue wasn't crippling to the display - they look fantastic here.

Yes!
I love that pic! ;)
:hi5:

I am kidding Kuzeh, a good deal is a good deal. "Samples". :lol Do you know the watch battery 3PO requires? Is it LR44? I forgot and need to stop by the store to pick two up. :duff

I picked up batteries tonight. To all 5 of us that are buying this set you need x2 LR44 watch batteries.

I really love the look of these figures and congrats to who got them but should I hold out to see if sideshow makes these in true 1/6 s cale.

Back