Medicom's R2 and 3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A better likeness on the head to 3PO and a all chrome finnish would had sold me on both of these but, for now i am just on the fence with R2 but, we know he will be even jacked in price.

3PO reminds me of the Clone Wars version. I am very interested in hearing more about these.

interesting...about time a compagny do them ....Why Sideshow still hasnt even done them in PF form is beyond me....:rolleyes:

3PO reminds me of the Clone Wars version. I am very interested in hearing more about these.

I went back and looked.. and yea, the super thin arms are wrong. I hope when SS/HT does him they put him over an armor body or something to keep relative proportions.

R2 looks pretty good... but that C-3P0 paint job is awful. Looks like the Applause vinyl doll. And those arms! :google

If R2 is the proper 1:6 scale he's sold, lights or not.

I've absolutely no faith in Medicom these days, though.

R2 reminds me a lot of the Kotobukiya - not sure if I like the sculpt on those small hatches on the body, looks more like paint - I prefer the Hasbro. C-3PO looks cool but I hoped it will be goldie/shiny, maybe it is because of crappy pics. Hoping for light (and maybe sound) too.

Medicom's really pulling out all of the stop with these latest releases. As a big fan of C-3PO, R2-D2 and Jabba, I'm really excited by the RAH droids, the new kubricks and VCDs.

I'll get these eventually, although I'm not sure I want to pay Medicom's retail price for them. The Kubricks are my main priority.

R2 looks pretty good, but I hope this is an early prototype of 3PO. He definitely needs a shiny finish.

If they can pump out a R5-D4 then i might just go with that and R2..if 3p0 looks like that in production(which i think it will) then he is a easy pass..

I am going to jump on the Sideshow bandwagon and hope they pump out in scale figures of these two...as i think they would be better...atleast 3po would.

Damm! I wanted Sideshow makes this figures!
The medis will be too short to put in some dios or in company of other figs like Anakin or Luke.

C´mon Sideshow!!! You can do this!!! Bring the droids!!! (and later some Superbattle droids, Magnaguards and Droidekas!!!!!)

Just because it's released doesn't mean that it'll be great... I'd rather SSC takes their time and delivers something stellar rather than a rush job just for the sake of appeasing fans-- that'll just tear it apart like the Vader dome. :lol:monkey1:lol

Same here. Especially looking at the paint job on that 3PO which looks at best IMO like a Hasbro paint job.

I'll get them when they go on sale for sure they look good.(cause who knows when SS will do em) But if someone makes them that lights up i'll get those and sell these.

Back